Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Pray For Haile

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

A friend of the familys 3 yr old daughter Haile has been diagnosed with Leukeima. Right now she has 0 white blood cells and is not doing well. All her family tested negative for a bone marrow match... her chances of survival at the beginning was 60% without the bone marrow transplant and 80% with the transplant... but she has gotten worse since then. She is a beautiful and vibrant little girl and I ask that you all please keep her in your prayers and hope that she is strong enough to fight this off!!!

PRAY FOR HAILE!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilGina
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM

that is sad I hope they find a match

LittleKrittle
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Where do you have to go to get tested to match bone marrow and things like that? I would definitely do it... That is tragic! No one, ESPECIALLY a sweet little baby!!, should have to go through that! This makes me cry :'( I wish I could help her!!

bubbles041
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM

praying 

MariaDeLaLuz
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:48 AM

I hope they match to someone soon. It is hard to believe kids so young have to live through some of the biggest fights of their lives.

mumiov2
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM

Im sooo sorry 2 hear this, words cannot explain what they must be going through my heart goes out to her family i dont know how id be able to get through something like that.. I pray everything works out fine for that sweet little angel and her family!!  praying

Emerald_storm01
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I hope they find a match soon!  Things like this are the exact reason I put myself on the Be The Match registry a year ago

praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)