Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so bad....help

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM
  • 26 Replies

Well, I told my boyfriend that someone had wrecked their huge truck into our front yard and knocked down our tree and that I'm scared and don't know what to do. He called saying that he's on his way and to call the cops and get his license plate number. He took it so seriously and I feel so bad...because it's an April Fools joke lol...I told him that me and Azaria are in the house scared because the guy is drunk and walking around in our front yard yelling and screaming. OMG

I'm about to send him a text to tell him it was a joke because I feel so terrible to say it over the phone. I wanted to laugh also. I did a prank on him last year but this one I feel worse about because he is taking it extra serious. Haha, I feel like knocking down the tree now myself so he will think it's true. What do I do? Just tell him it was a joke?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolassmom87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM

call him ASAP. Where is he coming home from? work? Don't leave a text message, call him and tell him.

LilGina
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:29 PM

i would text cause I am chicken lol

Mandiii04
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:37 PM

I would run away and hide.  Where do you live? Move to Canada. It's safe there.  lol  

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Bahahaha!! I have to admit that was a pretty good one. Good luck momma.

penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:49 PM

He was coming from work. I told him in a text because I was too scared lol.

Quoting coolassmom87:

call him ASAP. Where is he coming home from? work? Don't leave a text message, call him and tell him.

CafeMom Tickers
BrooklynnsMomy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:51 PM

lol

Quoting Mandiii04:

I would run away and hide.  Where do you live? Move to Canada. It's safe there.  lol  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM

thats awesome i cdant ever think of anything good

penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM

LOL, thank you...

Quoting BrooklynnsMomy:

thats awesome i cdant ever think of anything good

CafeMom Tickers
hot_mom10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:07 PM

First off, you should never told him that because if I told me husband that and he found out it was joke than he would be really mad. If i were you I would call him back tell him that you are sorry about what you said because it was a joke. The jokes are more serious than others you might have gotten hurt if you told him that. Though when things are meant to be funny well they can really hurt some one.

cutestbabys
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:07 PM

OMg im like crying of laughter my husband dont have a cell right now but if he did i would of copied you OMG im still lol.So has he text u back?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)