• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever feel like this

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am PMSing bad but My period has been gone for a week. so i am not expecting it for a while but I don't know why i am cramping a little and am super grumpy and have no patients. (sp) I feel like i am PMSing but that's impossible ughh I hate this feeling.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Maybe after effects I believe? I used to get that way sometimes when I was younger. I've been dealing with periods since 12 so it really doesn't even bother me that bad when I get periods. I don't feel all that bad crampy stuff and very uncomfortable like I did when I first started periods. It just bleeds...lol TMI

I will feel a little achy when it's coming close to it but other than that nothing...BUT THEN AGAIN I DO GET MOODY AT TIMES BUT I THINK THAT'S YEAR ROUND HAHA

CafeMom Tickers
LilGina
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM

LOL yea It's hard work being a women lol

Quoting penguinbabe44:

Maybe after effects I believe? I used to get that way sometimes when I was younger. I've been dealing with periods since 12 so it really doesn't even bother me that bad when I get periods. I don't feel all that bad crampy stuff and very uncomfortable like I did when I first started periods. It just bleeds...lol TMI

I will feel a little achy when it's coming close to it but other than that nothing...BUT THEN AGAIN I DO GET MOODY AT TIMES BUT I THINK THAT'S YEAR ROUND HAHA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)