Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to my house...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 14 Replies

...where solid bowel movements are celebrated!

Are there some wierd things that go on in your house that people without kids just can't understand? Add them here.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleKrittle
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM

LMAO.

My daughter sometimes poops out little balls and says that they are a family, and she has to point to which one is the mommy, daddy, etc, before we are allowed to flush them LOL

Ati_13
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Quoting LittleKrittle:

LMAO.

My daughter sometimes poops out little balls and says that they are a family, and she has to point to which one is the mommy, daddy, etc, before we are allowed to flush them LOL

HAHAHAAAAA!  OMG that's really funny :p  But she's also constipated if she's pooping balls... up that kiddo's fiber intake for sure!  I had a bowel obstruction when I was 3 because my mom ignored my constipation :(  It hardcore sucked, don't let it happen to your kiddo.

Naked time happens in our house every day.  I worry that someone will come to the door sometimes because my daughter is NOT shy and will run to the door whenever someone knocks lol.

MarineWifeyy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM

OMG. hahah,I swear I remember doing this when I was young. They were the "Doo-Doo Ball Family"..lmao!

Quoting LittleKrittle:

LMAO.

amomynous_j
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM

having a shower without someone, including hubby barging in, yelling thru the door or running the water.

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM

the words "let me smell your butt" frequently pass my lips. Lol I get weird looks for that one.

amomynous_j
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM

LMFAO, yes. thats a good one.

Mrs.Evans87
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Where going to the bathroom without someone opening the door or standing out side it trying to have a convo is almost as good as sex!

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Where I can wipe food off my son's face with my finger, then lick my finger, lol.

Emerald_storm01
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:38 PM

My 4 yr old FINISHING his food!!

Georgie0502
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Bump for later. Will have to try to think of some good ones :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)