Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which is your favorite?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

What's your favorite animated Disney movie?  Mine would have to be Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and Sleeping Beauty.... and Beauty and the Beast....  and Cinderella...... lol.  The Little Mermaid has the most meaning for me because I saw it 7 times in theaters. =] I love that movie.

Please, click here or here.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM

it would probably have to be The Little Mermaid 4 sure.

penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:20 PM

When I was a kid it was The Lion King and The Little Mermaid and I guess it still is...I like The Fox and The Hound too. It was so sad and I cry everytime I hear that little song 'when you're the best of friends'....gosh...=(

CafeMom Tickers
penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Also I used to be so in love with the little mermaid that I would pray every night that I wake up in the morning as a mermaid and be able to swim and breathe under water. LOL it was silly. I actually thought it was going to work if I prayed hard enough but it didn't...lol

CafeMom Tickers
1wildchild
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM

i love all the Pixar movies. i could watch Finding Nemo, Wall-E and Ratatouille over and over and over again. Scratch that I could watch almost all Disney movies over again, i love Disney! lol

Heatherlee88
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

exquisiitejade
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Heatherlee88:

Petite.Amante
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM

The Little Mermaid has ALWAYS and always WILL BE my favorite Disney movie. I have collected so many trinkets and collectibles for it, I plan on passing my obsession for Ariel to my daughter (she is 21 months) lol.

jcelis
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Hercules! Hands down.

LittleKrittle
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Mine is Aladdin :D
LOOOOOOOOOOVE the magic carpet ride song ("A Whole New World") and Abu is soooo hilarious! Bahahaha =D

caitlyn_2008
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:03 AM

cinderella hands down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)