Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing the Baby Weight??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey girls!! I gained 25 pounds during my pregnany( which was 6 months ago), and i.ve only been able to lose 10. I'm 145 pounds right now and not happy at all with my weight! Any suggestions on how to lose it???

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amomynous_j
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:16 PM

exercise and eat right.

penguinbabe44
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I heard that breast-feeding helps you shed off fat faster and so far it's been doing it for me. I gained 35 pounds during my pregnancy and lost 26 pounds so far. I want to lose 8 more pounds so I can be back to the weight I was when I found out I was pregnant. But I want to lose an additional 5 pounds becasue I was eating a lot before I found out I was pregnant. So I was 119 when I found out I was pregnant, and I want to get down to 115...I might have to work out a little to get the rest off faster.

Drink lots of water, take walks with your baby, and if you're breastfeeding...afterwards you can take B-vitamins...I hear it takes off fat from the tummy and fatty areas....it worked for my mom.

CafeMom Tickers
JayBearsmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:20 PM

i say eat right and exercise, my son is almost 3 and i still have weight from him. it didnt help that i went on the depo shot after i had him that made me really blow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)