Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to cry

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

So...I need to take math this semester if I am going to graduate on time. I have 3 semesters left, and 3 math classes to take. But of course, the one and only math class I can take is only offered at one time and it's FUCKED for scheduling. So...of course I looked into the school's daycare and low and behold they have to be 3! THREE!!!! How the eff does that help me?????

I can't rely on my mom for this summer because they may go on vacation. I will be moving to another town (but still attending school here). My boyfriend said he is willing to watch my son but he works until 3:30 or 4:30 in the afternoon and the class starts at 4, and I have to drive an hour to get there! BLEH. Why does shit have to be so complicated?

What ever happened to night school??? When I was little all you heard about was night school. But lately, god forbid you have a 9-5 job and try to go to college.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Melame68
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM

i hear ya. i have given up on ever going to college. maybe when my kids are grown i;ll try again

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Yea, giving up is not an option for me. I've thought about it but I just can't do it.

AllNaturalMum
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM

I hear what you're saying. I'm done after this semester, there are just too many classes I can't take while working a full time job.

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM

It's BULL! I may be stuck there for a whole extra semester to take 1 class! How am I supposed to work a job around that? "Sorry I have to leave incredibly early every day in order to accomodate school."

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Good luck mama hope you figure it out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)