Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Xcited

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 8 Replies

We're moving in our place on the 1st...I can't wait to decorate and my SO got a raise so I don't have to work!!! I can stay home after all and go to school online. I'm so excited and can't wait to pick out decorations for the bathroom and kitchen. Yay!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommytoangel407
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Congrats! 

amomynous_j
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:32 PM

yay! happy to hear this! =)

BAMBAMmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Wow! That is freaking AWESOME! I can't wait to finally get my own place. We are hoping for June 1st. I have a work committment until the end of May so that is all that is keeping me here. We start looking for houses in May.

LittleKrittle
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:00 AM

That is awesome! Wish I was in your shoes, LOL! =) Congrats for you. :D

OnDrEjsMoMmY
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:03 AM

congrts i just got my own place on the 2nd i love it i just wish my bf would find a job already so i cand get some help and start school

SemperFiesty29
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I heard this and had to come and say "Congrats".... however, You should still persue your dreams dear! Don't let the nice and free deal keep you from being independent! You have potential to be so much... continue to think of YOU... you are all you are guaranteed in life and please take this as advice from an "Old Skool Settee" LOL

Best wishes to you and your family!

Firsttimemom252
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Congrats! I also got a my own place.I will moving in june 1

CafeMom Tickers
yeahthisizlve
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Thats awesome! Is it a house or an apartment? We have been living in an apartment for a couple years and when this lease is up, we are FINALLY moving into a house! Its super exciting, I bet you cant wait!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)