Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is truely amazing.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

i just saw a video that my sister posted on facebook. its of a dog that got hit by a car on a busy high way, all the cars just swurved around the poor lifeless animal. Well there was another dog that witnest the whole thing, it ran out into the busy road up to the other dog and wrapped its paws around it and drug it to the side of the road. (ima see if i can get the video so i can post it. oh and by the way the other dog lived) heres the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofpYRITtLSg

its amazing to me how selfless and loving animals are but people can be so cruel and heartless. i saw another video on the news about this lady in a psychiatrics hospital that was waiting to see a doctor. well she just colapsed face down on the flore and nobody stopped to help. she was in a damn hospital nurses and doctors saw the lady too and didnt help her. she laid face down in the floor for over and hour befor somebody came to help....she died later that night. and there were several videos like that.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.BAT
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 AM

OMG that is amazing... And some people think that animals are completely inferior in every way to humans. Bull, I say.

Emerald_storm01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM

That's pretty awesome the way that dog did that

jojosmama1228
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:39 PM

dogs are smarter than people think! my begal will come and get me if the baby is crying. he'll just come sit in front of me and stare at me til i look at him then he'll get up and walk toward the room the baby was sleeping in with a look on his face like "well are you coming?"

CafeMom Tickers
graciepaige
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 1:30 PM

ive seen this video before it is truly amazing. I thought how selfish people are. dogs truly are true companions even to one another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)