Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone from arizona?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

i am most likely but not definitely moving to arizona. i am from new jersey. i just wanted to know how it is there( i know hot) and how kids like it there...ect... any info would be appreciated. thank you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
armybratmom602
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I'm from Arizona... I lived in Phoenix my whole life. I just moved to Texas tho. Yes it is very hot but its dry heat. My oldest son loved it... We would go swimming every year and have lot and lots of bbq's. The cost however is higher then TX and no beaches but lots of lakes... If you wanna know anymore please feel free to message me back =)) Hopes this helps

DeathBat
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I live in mesa. Yes, it's hot but there's always water activities somewhere. The winters and falls make it worth living here!

JeannetteG
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:08 AM

I'm from Arizona as well... the other ladies covered your questions.  You have any other concerns??  Oh also if you do move here... you should try to get an MPower Box through SRP for your electricity.  It's prepaid electricity but you save  ALOT OF money over all.  Such a great way too monitor your energy usage.  During our summer... it's hotter then hell and you will NEED to use your AC!

JoyJoy
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

thanx! i would be going to scottsdale

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
DeathBat
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM

cool. that's where I go to school.. about 10-15min from me (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)