Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby getting to hot to eat HELP!!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 14 Replies

Ok what my problem is, is that we live in an apartment and have asked and asked for the landlord to come fix our AC because it's not working right. Well they came here when we were gone and they were supposed to fix it and it's not and they left the house unlocked. So now it's been 2 weeks and these last 4 days have been way to hot in here and my son and I have been so hot that he doesn't eat as much as he normally does. What can I do to keep him cool besides us sitting in a cool bath? Also do you think I should do with these people that are not doing there job?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixylove101
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I would contact them again and let them know it's not working properly. Do you have family you can stay with until this is resolved? Maybe go swimming.

pixylove101
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM

If they still do not come fix it then you should hire someone to fix it and send them the bill.

kayy_04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM
How old is your son?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM

stick her in the fridge for a few....then she should be just right....lol j/k....take a spray bottle and mist her....sit in the tub...fans...idk mama good luck

kremmels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:45 AM
I have the same problem but no ac, but I wipe him down with a cold rag every 20-30mins and a lot of ice cold water sit him in front of a fan, outside in the shade and play a board game that's what I do go for a short drive will work as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:45 AM

him*  :)

kremmels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Oh yeah ice pops and melon its cold and give the things he needs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LibbyMoncada
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM

play in the hose.

mylilprincesses
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM

i would say u either come and fix b/c its too freakin hot for my child to live in a house without a/c or get me a hotel room.

Jenn8604
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM

they arent doing a good job report them they have to fix it you have a baby and the baby can over heat and die and you could sue for big time money. just drop that line when you talk to them.
Also do you have a fan? put it in a window and let it circulate some cool air.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)