Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far along were you..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM
  • 21 Replies
When you found out you were pregnant? I am 3wks and 3dys late. Got fatigue when I was 2wks late got peeing frequently when I was 2wks and 2days and got nausea a couple days after the fatigue hit. So I'm just wondering how far you mommies were when you found out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM

#1 i KNEW when i was the week before my period was due, i took the test the day my period was a no show..with #2 i took the test 5days before my period was due..with this one i tested about 3days late and had a faint pos. 2days later at the doc got a slightly darker but still pretty light pos..today i took another test and it was FINALLY dark..lol..i am 5wks 1day..

mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:38 PM

the firs ttime i think i was not very far at all because it was june when I thought I was pregnant and than I had her in April...

HippieMomma08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I was 6 weeks when I got my first BFP. But I knew immediately... I mean like within the first week my husband and I both knew. I know my body and something was just immediately different.

lovebeingmrs
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:41 PM

With my daughter I was eight weeks, I didnt even have a clue i was preggo, just knew i couldnt keep anything down..i never had a regular period so i didnt think about being preggo..   With my son, I was 2 weeks and 1 day...i knew this time..my breast were KILLING me and i was sick to my stomach..the lines were really lite but when i called the doc and came in..she got darker lines and they ran my blood and i was 2 weeks and 1 day

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Ohh well I'm finding out wednsday I hope my mom thinks and says she knows I am my fiancé on the other hand doesn't think I am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KCornett04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I was ten weeks when I finally got a positive test. I had been checking every two weeks for 3months before it came up positive. I was shocked when I found out how far I was, I thought I would be 3-4wks.

mommy_raines
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM

when i found out I was pregnant with #1 I was 6 weeks and with #2 I was 4 weeks.

xxlilmomma09
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:42 PM

1st- 4 weeks

2- 3 1/2 weeks

3- 3 1/2 weeks

armybusy mom

jojosmama1228
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:56 PM

i was about 14 weeks, 17 weeks when i had my first ultra sound to see exactly how far i was. i had no symptoms and still had a period.

erika_wright
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:01 PM

i was 8 days late when i found out w my first, on the day of my expected period this time.

by3 weeks late you should come up positive on an hpt, but some women still dont. if you are unsure i would go get a blood test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)