Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping June is WAY better than May

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:02 AM
  • 5 Replies

The month of May has totally sucked for me and my family. First it started out with my daughter having seizures and temps up to 104.5 She had to stay at the German hospital for 8 days. She's had 3 abnormal EEG's and goes in for an MRI on June 23rd. I'm pretty upset that we have to wait so long. And I keep having people telling me it could be a brain tumor which I don't even want to think about that.

I lost my military ID on post and can't find it so had to get a new one and now my husband is gonna get in trouble for me losing it.

Then last Friday my Uncle Randy passed away at the age 58. I didn't even get to say Good-bye or anything. I feel so horrible. Today is his funeral and I can't even be there for that :(

I am definitely praying for a better June.  

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shadowsgrl09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:27 AM

im sorry. hope you have a better june.

bamababe1975
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM

hugs I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you have a better June, too.

xxlilmomma09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Aww! I am so sorry that you are going through all of this.. May has definitely not been my month either.. But your hubby shouldn't get in trouble for you your military ID

armybusy mom

LilGina
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM

aww i hope it gets better for you

amylovesnick07
by on May. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Thank you everyone for the kind words!!! :) And thank you for the prayers. I appreciate it alot. Things are going alot better now so I've gotta feeling that June's gonna be a good month :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)