• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you see yourself ...?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 19 Replies

In 5 years time?

Feeling a bit...im not sure what the word is!  Wondering what the future holds...

I hope that Paul and I will still be married (and happily so!) I hope that in 5 yrs time i'll have finished my degree, and will be a practicing social worker. My twins will be nearly 10 so preparing for their entrance exam  and evaluation to secondary school, and Sofia will be 7 1/2 so in school!  That seems crazy...!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytoangel407
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM

I hope to have another child and be at home with them both.

luvmybug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I hope that I will be waterside, somewhere nice and green and not too warm or sunny. Sipping Champagne and eating chocolate to my heart's content. Everything is right in my world, and things are just getting better. That's where I want to be. It's never going to happen, of course, but I like to think it could....someday.

Kina2308
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM

In five years.  I hope to have completed two degrees and be a L&D nurse.  I would like to have at least one more child and possibly be working on another.  I would also like to be starting the home buying process, if not already have that completed.

Court_Lee
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I hope to graduate college. Be a great young mom . And still be with my boyfriend maybe even engaged : )

SaleenaC
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Show buiz

5Shawty
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM

College

LilGina
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM

In 5 years I hope to be in a house and hubby having his own business with happy and healthy kids My son will be 13 in 5 years so i am dreading that lol

Simple-Beauty
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM

In 5 years I will be married for 11 years with a 9 year old daughter!

And hopefully the go-to photographer for my area.

TK87
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

My children will just have started school.  So i'll be working.  I also hope that we'll be living somewhere else.  I know we won't be in this house for 5 years, but I want out of this state.

Kalebs_mommy23
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

wow, in five years Kaleb will be 6 so he'll be in school. I'll be 25 so hopefully almost done with some sort of degree lol. I hope i'm still married to my wonderful husband but with a few modifications (like our own place lol) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)