Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey teen mommas:)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

my names kim im 18 turning 19. i have been with my boyfriend/baby daddy for 4 & 1/2 years. planning on getting married next year. [hasn't officially proposed yet tho.] we have a 4 month old son together<3 hes amazing:) i stay home and take care of him while my bf works from 2:30pm-12:00am! well i graduated high school last year.college is on hold for a while, because i want to stay home with my son at least until hes 1. i cant believe how much i love being a mother!<3 i want to look into online classes tho. my bf and i have a pretty good relationship<3 we have never broken up and hive been threw alot together. but just like every couple we have our stupid lil fights. and when our son is 2 years old we are going to start thinking about having another one:) hopefully a girl! lol. and i am preventing it until then with the paragard iud!

so teen moms tell me about ur situation!:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2twins07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Congrates on the baby and a great relationship. The boy is so cute.
i wish you the best of luck and just dont put off school. It is the best thing you can do.
welcome to young moms

Come join me in my group

lillokita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM

hey momma! my names Lorna im 19 i have 2 kids a 2&1/2 yr old boy he'll be 3 in Nov.-they grow so fast!- and a 9 month old lil girl. they r both really great kids but my son is having a hard time adjusting to is lil sister =/ i live with my boyfriend hes currently looking for a job i bring home the bacon lol but i dont have to go to work ..  im in college program to finish my high school diploma and when we move in dec. imma start college to be a RN specializing in geriatrics... yup thats where im at right now =) 

arravellasmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:24 PM

hey my name is kelci i am 17 almost 18 i live my fiance jeremy and our 4month old arravella we are stayin wit my grandma cuz we cant afford our own place yet i stay home most of the day when my fiance is home we usually go to the park and hang out in blanco (if you never heard of blanco its a tiny farrmin town well maybe not a town but close)  i want to get my GED this fall and then in january i wanna start nursing school i wanna be a newborn nurse on the materinty floor but for now im gettin my drivers lincens    i love my little family

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Hi, I'm Kelsey.. 18, and pregnant with number 2 and have one angel baby. Got my GED a year ago, and have been with DH for 2 years without ever breaking up or anything. Were married, and we planned to get pregnant this time, and are so happy:) We are expecting a little boy in October. We also want more kids down the line about 2 years apart aswell... We are currently working on being a military family, and then shipping off and moving onto a base soon after our son is born:) Congrats on your little one:)

momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:11 PM

hey:)

i forgot to say that we live with my bfs dad. so that helps us out alot. were moving out next year. i cant wait! aww u have a 4 month old too. we should start going to the park! we stay inside most ALOT! lol thats really cool. i have no clue what i want to go to school for!

Quoting arravellasmommy:

hey my name is kelci i am 17 almost 18 i live my fiance jeremy and our 4month old arravella we are stayin wit my grandma cuz we cant afford our own place yet i stay home most of the day when my fiance is home we usually go to the park and hang out in blanco (if you never heard of blanco its a tiny farrmin town well maybe not a town but close)  i want to get my GED this fall and then in january i wanna start nursing school i wanna be a newborn nurse on the materinty floor but for now im gettin my drivers lincens    i love my little family

Young mother to a beautiful baby boy, Jacob<3 and girlfriend of 4 & 1/2 years to Justin<333

momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM

i know i need to go to school, but i have no clue what i want to go for anymore

Quoting mama2twins07:

Congrates on the baby and a great relationship. The boy is so cute.
i wish you the best of luck and just dont put off school. It is the best thing you can do.
welcome to young moms

Young mother to a beautiful baby boy, Jacob<3 and girlfriend of 4 & 1/2 years to Justin<333

OdettesMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Hi! I''m Mary, I am 18 and I am 32 weeks pregnant. I am with the most amazing guy ever!!! I looked at him when we met and knew he was the one for me. I have had 2 known miscarriges and his baby was the first to stick! we totally love eachother and cannot wait to meet our daughter. We have a place with our roomate who is also stoked about our daughter (he claims God father/ Uncle status) and I am on bed rest so the guys work and pay the bills.

xx_erika
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Hey :) I'm Erika 19 (20 on 7/1 can't wait :) haha) I'm a mother to Carter who is almost 4 months (born 2/9/10) I'm a full time college student and full time stay at home mom. My fiance and I live together, he's employed full time and goes to school full time, for Law Enforcement. He'll be working as a police officer in less than a year.

momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:44 AM

jacobs middle name is carter!:D

wow sounds like life is good!

how do u do college full time n stay home full time? online classes?

Quoting xx_erika:

Hey :) I'm Erika 19 (20 on 7/1 can't wait :) haha) I'm a mother to Carter who is almost 4 months (born 2/9/10) I'm a full time college student and full time stay at home mom. My fiance and I live together, he's employed full time and goes to school full time, for Law Enforcement. He'll be working as a police officer in less than a year.

joanna06261990
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:47 AM

hi my name is joanna i have been married for 1 year and some i am a mom to ian he will be one this saturday..my husband works ful time and is trying to get into the airforce.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)