Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby movements??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

When did you first start feeling your baby kick. Im 17 weeks pregnant and I just started having bubble feelings in my stomach everday for the past two weeks im thinking its kicks but everytime I do i hear this rumbling noise in my stomach that just sounds like gas. Is this normal??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandiii04
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I didnt feel my son move until i was 19 weeks. And only if I was lying on my stomach. It feels like a fluttering butterfly. I used to press on my stomach a little bit to see if it was gas or baby. lol.  You're probably just gassy if your stomach is rumbling too. With your first baby, you dont feel the baby move until usually 19-21 weeks. Around the time you get the ultrasound to see the sex.

erika_wright
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

w my first i had fluters at 16 weeks, definite kicks at 18.

this tim i had flutters at 12, kicks at 14.

momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM

i felt my son move around 18weeks so its possible that ur feeling ur bby move!:)

ForeverInLove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I am 19 weeks and some days and I have been able to feel at night when I'm laying on my back, a fluttery feeling. It's not like kicking, more of a butterfly feeling.

Last night though, well, early this morning, i know i felt a kick. It was just one at the side of my stomach.... very cool!

LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM

17 weeks was the first movment

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM

16wks is when I started to feel strong kicks.

Fetters4
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

This is my second and I started feeling flutters around 12 weeks and kicks around 17. It could be the baby kicking you.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:59 PM

With my first I was 14 weeks and with my second I was 18 weeks 1 day. It is very possible that your feeling movement.

mommy_raines
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I think that if you feel flutters then its the baby and if its with noise then its gas...all normal. Congrats!

Significant
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I were 18 weeks and I BARELY felt anything until 24 weeks. Then I could definitely tell, before it felt like flutters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)