Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really need some advice

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

i have an 8 month old son and he had been sleeping all night since he was 2 months old but not anymore and i would like some ideas how i can get him back to that routine. also he is very cranky during the day, his dad has ADD could this be why??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM

LOL is this a serious post??????

ForeverInLove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Honestly, Iw ouldn't even consider the ADD thing. He's probably going through a phase, but you need to work with him on it. I believe in CIO, but that is your choice. You could go into his room at night and be silent, and with no lights and simply pat his back until he's sleeping or rock him until he's almost back asleep.

Is he getting anymore teeth that might be making him feel cranky? This is something normal for that age, is the teeth.

youngmum18
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

yeah most of the time its his teeth but i use teething gel but sometimes it doesnt work. at the moment he wont even drink his bottle for me. is there a private chat on here that u can talk to me on??

joanna06261990
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM

my sont did the same thing and jsut started sleeping all night agian his doctor told me all i can do is wait and he still wakes up at night sometime

Significant
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Quoting youngmum18:

yeah most of the time its his teeth but i use teething gel but sometimes it doesnt work. at the moment he wont even drink his bottle for me. is there a private chat on here that u can talk to me on??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)