Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please? update in red

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Alrighty well here goes, I think I may be pregnant. I have been trying since my daughter (who is now 2) was 6 months old. I had a pretty bad labor with her. I delivered C-Section and I bled for 14 weeks afterward and had to have a D & C to remove all the extra stuff that they didnt get out during her birth. So I didnt know if this is why I havent been able to get pregnant for 1 1/2 years now. I ended my period on 5/4/10, I have been extrememly moody (just ask my boyfriend, lol), my boobs hurt like hell, the smell of some foods just make me sick, Im always tired. Could I be pregnant or is it that I want to be pregnant so bad that my body is making me think that I am???

I realized that I failed to mention about my period. I was due to start my period on the 1st of June so I am now 3 days late. I took a test this morning and it was a BFN. So now what?? Should I wait another week and see what happens or what? I am at a loss right now

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:25 PM

if ur last period was 5/4 then u should b due for one right? i would get a test. no harm in testing..go for pink dye, blue dye suck..lol..good luck!

SouthernDrama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Yes, my period was due on the 1st so I am only 2 days late. I have already begun to think I am pregnant so if i am not than i will be disappointed, I want another baby so badly.

Kreasy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM

umm.. take a test. no one on here can do it for you.

but yes, you can make yourself feel the symptoms of pregnancy, mind over matter

Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM

if ur late and u have symptoms i would get one and test in the morning..if it comes back neg but AF doesnt show wait a wk and test again..with this baby i was 3days late and got a faint pos. it took till i was 2weeks late to get a dark pos..

Quoting SouthernDrama:

Yes, my period was due on the 1st so I am only 2 days late. I have already begun to think I am pregnant so if i am not than i will be disappointed, I want another baby so badly.

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

MrsAdorkable
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Take another test. in a week.

If you are, or if you still feel unsure about the results.. Go to the doctor. They can tell you for sure.

Good luck sweetie!

kittylove86
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Quoting Bren07:

if ur last period was 5/4 then u should b due for one right? i would get a test. no harm in testing..go for pink dye, blue dye suck..lol..good luck!

I agree with this!

erika_wright
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 6:02 PM

it really could go either way. the mind can do that to the body, but it could just be that it will take you a little longer to test pos. i would wait a week, see if AF shows up, and if not, test again.

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)