Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

smoking weed.....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  • 59 Replies
its just a question dont flip ur wig or go assuming things BUT if ur pregnant and u rarely evr smoke pot and u smoke one time how long would it take it to gt out of your system and does it take th same amount of time to get out of ur babies system. if it gets into.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tool_mommy
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM
idk but i smoked before we started trying to conceive, then quit, and my ob told me smoking weed is actually good for pregnancy for relieving stress and helping labor and delivery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaross2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM
you know ive heard people say that before that its good for stress during pregnancy but now they do all kinds of druf test and if the baby coms out with any in them the can call CPS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM

from wut my hubby has told me and i can google it does not pass to the baby..idk for sure though..

Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM

its really good for morning sickness too

Quoting tool_mommy:

idk but i smoked before we started trying to conceive, then quit, and my ob told me smoking weed is actually good for pregnancy for relieving stress and helping labor and delivery.

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM

The chances of them just randomly drug testing the baby at birth are non-existent, there would need to be a reason for them to test and generally weed isn't one. I know of a few people who gave birth high, although I haven't myself (seems like it would make things hurt worse to me).

you know ive heard people say that before that its good for stress during pregnancy but now they do all kinds of druf test and if the baby coms out with any in them the can call CPS.

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

pot is a pain killer so i would think it would make things better and not hurt so much..lol..

Quoting MomNtheRes:

The chances of them just randomly drug testing the baby at birth are non-existent, there would need to be a reason for them to test and generally weed isn't one. I know of a few people who gave birth high, although I haven't myself (seems like it would make things hurt worse to me).

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

momma_2b_2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

i had a pregnancy dos and dont book

and it says that weed wont harm your baby. it actually helps with morning sickness!!!

[it really does cuz i smoked while on vacation BEFORE i found out i was pregnant, thought i cought something lol]

but you can go around telling people its ok to smoke weed.  i read somewhere else that its the smoke that will affect the baby, something like they cant breath when u inhale smoke... something like that.

Significant
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM

I use to smoke a while ago . 30 days if not preg, around 2-3 months if preg - affects the baby-. [google on the baby 1]..they didn't drug test my son. Pot has side effects I use to smoke every day, its a drug for a reason.

LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM

If there is weed in the babies system they have every right to call cps and would hope that they do

Quoting mommaross2:

LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM

ummmm ok EVERYTHING  passes to the baby its ATTACHED  to you

Quoting Bren07:

from wut my hubby has told me and i can google it does not pass to the baby..idk for sure though..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)