Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi, Im Mrs. Jones ..... Im due June 21 2010 :) and just looking for someone to talk to b/c all my so called friends arent my friends anymore bc they dont understand that im going to be a mom and i had to grow up faster

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OdettesMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Hey there!!! I know how you feel. I am 18 and all my friends are still in the party scene and they totally forgot me. I am also on bedrest and I have one friend who comes to see me. Feel free to message me anytime. :)

LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:58 PM

yea it can be hard congtats

Significant
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Ah I understand the friend part. Its never too late to get new friends. There are plenty of people that can relate to your situation. Personally I cut my old friends off, we still talk from time to time, but they bore me, and we cant relate. I still have some of my old friends that are more mature than others, and more fun xD It really depends on the people. Welcome to the group! welcome to cafemom

ZachiiBaybee
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Hey Im 24, have a 16 month old son Kavon, I'm married to the BD. I can be your friend ^.^ and grats 

joanna06261990
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:08 AM

hey i understand that i lost a lot of friends to i think all of us moms have lost some.. but my name is joanna i am almost 20 my little boy is amlost 1 years old.

armywifemom2be
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Im 19 and my hubbby is 21 ... I have one friend but sometime she can be a bitch n she doesnt understand anything im goin though .... i know there are other ppl out there that i could be friends with but i dont go to school so it makes it kinda hard to make new friends

armywifemom2be
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM

can we start a chat so we can all talk ?

joanna06261990
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:19 AM

we can anytime you want you i dont mind at all i could someone to talk to lol my husband is always telling me i need to makes friends lol

armywifemom2be
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:21 AM

well im in the chat room now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)