Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so I am 18, engaged and 8 months pregnant.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM
  • 26 Replies

I am also on bed rest and would love to get to know some other young moms while I am laid up till our daughter gets here. I am due July 27. I live in Georgia with my fiance and our roommate and our cats. Our roommate has one and we have one. I have been on bedrest for a few weeks and am just looking for some one to talk to, whether it's pen pals, email buddies, phone calls, anything. I am so lonely. My fiance and roommate work all day so I am always home alone. Thanks iin advance!!!!!!

*~Mary_Barron~*

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM

wave Congrats on your bundle of joy!

mama2twins07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I was expose to be on bed rest in my opion. but never was. I went into labor at 28 weeks off and on til i had them at 36 weeks.
I understand how it was though. if you wanna talk let me know.
I was 18 while preg too.

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Hi,my name is Crystal. I am married to my highschool sweetie. I am 21. Got married when I was 18 and 8 1/2 months pregnant w/ my daughter. Her name is Christen. We are expecting a son July 27th... I have no friends either. And I have been on bedrest w/ both kids as well. Its torture. You can always message me and/or add me on here as well...

carliemarie1015
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 PM

welcome to the group! and CONGRATS on the new baby!!

I'm 20 with an 18mo old  :)

LilGina
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM

good luck with everything and take it easy. I hope your roommate is ok with a crying baby in the middle of the night that would be hard lol

mrs.novoa09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM
hi I'm shannon my birthday is July 27 lol I'm 22 married a year to my Jr. high sweetheart lol we have a 16 month old son named zachary nice to met you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Significant
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Ah bed rest sucks! I feel your painfrustrated

kym_hester
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Hello I'm Kym I'm 20, I have a daughter thats 7 week and 4 days old. I don't have that many friends, so if you ever want to chat just message me!

baby gift

mommy2be77
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Hey I'm Megan I'm 18 and have a 3 1/2 month old liTtle girl. If you want message me and we can eachange numbers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joanna06261990
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:14 AM

hi my name is joanna and my husband works all day and i home all the time jsut me and my little boy.. i hate it so bad and never have anyone to talk to.. but any time you want to talk i am here. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)