Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:08 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm Anna-Lynn. I'm a mommy of one and mommy to be of twins. My daughter died in March,I'm due with her siblings in Jan. I'm 7weeks. I own two pit bulls,a pony and I do photography. I'm 19. I'll be 20 in October.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lynettex
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Hola mami! I'm Lynette and I'm 23 yo. I have a 2 month old little boy ^.^  I own a doberman, I run A LOT with him, but keep him separated from the baby. Those dogs are a hand-full. Sorry for your loss ma. and grats on the babies.

LittleKrittle
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Hello. I'm Kristi. I'm 19 with 2 daughters - Rylee Ann who just turned 4, and Trinity Jade who will be one in July. I was a full time cashier at a convenience store for over a year, but my last day was yesterday and tomorrow I start a new job at an information technology call center tomorrow. We live with their daddy and his family (ugh!) until I can have enough money to move out. Hopefully that will be soon. :)
Sorry for your loss.. if you don't mind me asking... what happened to your daughter?
And congratulations on your twins! Any names picked?

joanna06261990
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:06 PM

hi i am joanna i am a  mother to a 1 year old i one puppy that is 11 weeks old i married to a great guy named yazi i am 19 i will 20 june 26.

VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:03 PM
She died of pneumonia. And no I'm only 7weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:07 PM

wow I am sorry but welcome to the group

luvmybug
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM

hi

VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Thank you :). And I miss her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikolasmom2007
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Hi I am Kellie I am 25 I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy named Nikolas and a 3 week old little girl named Sierra. I have a 6 year old female German Shepard, and she is wonderful with them. They love her to death and she loves them. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. We have been married for almost 8 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)