Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ladies i need some help with my wedding planning

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

We decided to havethe wedding party DANCE down the aisle to "Youre the one that I want" from Grease... I would really liek to dance down to my own seperate song. I want ti to be country and a fun song ot dance to of course so up beat. Our story is we got together for me straight out of high school...hes a year older...our dads live next door to each other (my child hood home), his dad married into the family next door when we were growing up. I was the girl next door that would do anything to come over ever time mark was around but thought he would never see me like that....as time went on we found ourself dating and then moving in together and now we have a child and are ready for the wedding. anjy thoughts would be so appreciated...What song do you think fits us???

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Hi! Sorry, I don't know enough country songs to be able to name one that fits you, but maybe you could go to iTunes and browse the country category to see what catches your ear?  

LilGina
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Yea sorry I don't listen to country

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Hi! Sorry, I don't know enough country songs to be able to name one that fits you, but maybe you could go to iTunes and browse the country category to see what catches your ear?  

Petite.Amante
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Here's a bump for me to come back later! I love country music but am drawing a blank right now. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)