• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Totally stealing this! Come let it all out with meeeeeeeeee!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

A mom in another group did this and it was quite a relief to see all the responses that reminded me I am not the only mother who gets stressed and needs to vent! (I would have vented in that post, but it was in a group I refuse to be a member of b/c the board is so crazy busy it takes up all the recent posts.)

THIS IS A POST TO VENT ABOUT WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LET IT ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!

I am just over it today! The baby is teething and is so clingy and I love love love him, but I need a moment to regroup people! And while I am clearly losing my mind, DH is sitting all comfy, cozy on the couch eating ice cream while I deal with said SCREAMING child. Yes if I have to be miserable, so do you! And my almost 3 year old is potty training and doing well at it all except she thinks she can go into the bathroom whenever she wants and unravel all the toilet paper! And the 4 year old... When will she stop repeating herself!?!

Okay... I feel a bit better.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmbuell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:36 AM
ugh i got a new puppy who i love :) but potty training her really sucks. shes a boxer pupoy so the piles she leaves arent little lol. on top of that my babys chillin in my ribs and ouch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 AM

I have had just about enough of my nosey neighbors. They are loud as f*ck but when I was TALKING outside today I got told to STFU! Stupid bitch. I seriously can't stand people like that.

And ds, honey I LOVE you to pieces but I am about to throw that damn Charlie and the chocolate factory movie OUT THE WINDOW!!

LittleKrittle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:40 AM

HATE MY MIL, Hate her! HATE HER! Hate everything about her. How she raised her children, the "friends" she chooses, how she hasn't had a job since last July and continues to complain when she doesn't have cigarettes and no one will lend her money cause theyre all sick of it, how her adopted daughter has lice at least twice a month and she lets her roam around the neighborhood with other kids so as to expose them to it also, how she has like five fucking teeth and weighs about 200 lbs and rips her hair out constantly and leaves it everywhere but wonders why she can't get a man, how evil she is, and how she complains that I live at her house when I can't save the money to get out cause I have to pay all the bills cuz shes a lazy POS.

THANKS FOR THIS!

=)

shawnalovesdon0
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Omg, I cant wait for hubby to get home... The kids are driving me crazy. There is no food in this house to cook. I cant wait to go grocery shopping when he gets home. I hate chasing the kids around the yard. I cant wait for my niece to go home :)

toolmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM
LittleKrittle, you are so welcome. You sound like you needed it even more than I thought I did!

BUMP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM

nothing to vent about today I am getting ready to leave for vaca in a few hours i am sure i will have plenty of stresses going through the airport lol

curlz333
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM
i have lots to vent about. thanks ahead of time.... havent had a good night sleep in the last 10 months, up ever hr because my little one keeps screamin for no reason or she cant find her "spot". i love her to death, but i'm so overly annoyed of this goin on every night & after not sleepin thru the night, i'm up to deal with my 2yo throwin fits all all day for no reason literally & my 3yo telling on everyone but herself all day long & my 4yo gosh, questions non stop. love my little ones but dang they can really drain me... & then there's my in laws, ahhh, what a blessing they are, not a single day that they're not callin my husbands cell to leave messages trashing me over stuff i'm not even aware of like if my husband hasnt done somethin they asked HIM to do, its so freakin annoyin, they like to act like i have a gun to his head telling him what to/ not to do. hello he's a grown man tell him somethin & when they see me their such hypocrits like they never said a thing about me... really needed that.... thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2be77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Ugh, love my DD but she has her days of being a brat and today is the day! she just throws her toys everywhere! And then there is no food in this house! My dh didn't leave me the car! My family is coming, and the house is a mess! Ugh hate these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I am so damn tired of my family... Bunch of low lifes... I'm just so frustated at the fact I'm going to have to break the news to them that they wont be allowed to see my child...But I know its the right thing to do.

toolmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Today is worse than yesterday. Dh dragged me to a squadron picnic and then just expects me to enjoy myself when he won't introduce me to anyone and won't talk to me or give any suggestions on how to make this fun for our 4 & 2 yo's and the 5 month old is miserable. I am so sick of being the one who everything depends on. I thought a marriage was a partnership. I just feel like screaming & pulling my hair out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)