Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need some advice!! ASAP!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so these last few days have been horrid! My DS went through surgery the day before yesterday. He had a shunt placed. After his surgery his soft spot sunk in about a half inch. So my fiance and I were freaked out a little bit. So I called my mom after talking to the nurse and requesting for the neurosurgen that did his surgery to come up and speak with me. When my mom came to visit she said I should call administration and file a complaint because it had been a couple of hours and since I asked for the doc and I still hadnt seen him. I said I would think about it. She said okay and gave me 5 bucks to eat and then left. When she left everything was perfect. Then yesterday morning she calls my fiances phone screaming at him becasue we did not see the neurosurgen the day of surgery and I did not file a complain against the doc. Whatever the case she flipped her lid and then her bf started screaming and yelling in the background that I am a wh*** and a S*** and I should have kept my legs closed and that my son is a MISTAKE????? So I told my mom that she needed to tell her P.O.S boyfirend to shut his mouth. So he told me to get my wh*** a**, my mistake child and my P.O.S fiance out of his house. AND MY MOM LET HIM!!!! So now we have not where to go. We tried the shelter and I didnt agree with it. There were rats and bugs and the baby had to sleep on the floor with me. So now we are bouncing around with some friends. Monday I am going down to get emergency housing. What else can I do??!! I am trying to do everything I can so CYFD doesnt get involved. Any advice???   

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Omg! I don't know what to tell you except call santitation on that homeless shelter. That's unruly and unsafe. Idk, considering calling down to your local dhs and see if they can help you. Contact the salvation army too. They have a program that will put the homeless in a motel for a period of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby69thing
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Thank you I will definately look into it.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Omg! I don't know what to tell you except call santitation on that homeless shelter. That's unruly and unsafe. Idk, considering calling down to your local dhs and see if they can help you. Contact the salvation army too. They have a program that will put the homeless in a motel for a period of time.

SkylinesMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM

there is a program called section 8 housing here... u might check and c if theres something like tha where u live

Caitlinsmom09
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I'm sooo sorry I wish I could help you! Here's a bump!

toniojr1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Yeah there's something like that where I live too. I would look into that. But I'm sorry to hear that, that is just crazy and I pray that your son will be healed and that everything is okay

Quoting SkylinesMommy:

there is a program called section 8 housing here... u might check and c if theres something like tha where u live

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MKSers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Wow, how could your mother kick you and her grandson out homeless right after he just had surgery.  My heart goes out to you.  I would try churches to help.  Try a Catholic Church in your area.

baby69thing
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Im on the waiting list.  

Quoting SkylinesMommy:

baby69thing
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Ok thank you

Quoting MKSers:

Wow, how could your mother kick you and her grandson out homeless right after he just had surgery.  My heart goes out to you.  I would try churches to help.  Try a Catholic Church in your area.

curlz333
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM
everyone has pretty much said eveything i thought of, here's a bump because idk what else you could do... so sorry your going through this ordeal, i'm going to keep you & your family in my prayers.... hope your son is doing better though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2chasmin
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM

well where i live you can apply for section 8 , cash aid , and other programs that willhelp you pay and find a place to stay besides shelters and help you pay your rent bills and stuff like that you should go get info. from them as soon as possible... good luck [i'm so sorry you had to deal with a mom like that and her b.f. too after he called ur baby a mistake! hes an ignorant a.whole]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)