Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone relate? feeling confused about SO

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok well I have been with SO since I was pregnant he isn't my dd father anyways he's been great always helping being there for us everything. But I've been feeling like I don't love him anymore I just got so use to him. Idk do you think maybe we just need to spend some one on one time together? We never get to spoend time alone anymore I sleep when dd does so I can never talk to him. I would really love some advice on how to spoark things up again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillady398
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:22 PM

It sounds like you just feel distant from him and your'e right you and him just need some alone time together. If you know of a good babysitter then you should definitely call because every relationship with kids needs some time apart from them if only for a couple hours.

chrissy8907
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Thanks so much that's what I was thinking I feel like we always have something to do with our dd so we can never have adult time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannonRoth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:48 PM

relationships take a lot of work.  Schedule some time every week when you can be alone and make bills, DD and other housekeeping items off limits.  It might be hard at first, but you'll get beack into the groove.

Snoop420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Quoting ShannonRoth:

relationships take a lot of work.  Schedule some time every week when you can be alone and make bills, DD and other housekeeping items off limits.  It might be hard at first, but you'll get beack into the groove.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chulamami916
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:47 AM
True to this. Make a date night once a week
Or something. I still have date nights with my s.o and I feel we get closer

Quoting ShannonRoth:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)