Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm such an idiot = (

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM
  • 23 Replies

So last Monday I was in the hospital for overdosing.

I found out my husands girlfriend was flying out to Seattle for the weekend to be with him. I thought I had a whole month before he went on tour and saw her in Arizona...

I want to get over my husband so bad but I just can't! Last night I was with a guy that should have made me forget everything! He's hot, and his band is way more known than my husbands. But all I could think about was my husband last night. And my dumbass texted him saying I missed him but he didn't text back because he's with his girlfriend!!!!!!

My husband kept texting me on Friday but I was ignoring him because he was with the whore. Then he said that heroin tasted like smores and I bitched him out and told him never to talk to me again. He stopped texting me but then I drunk texted him twice last night!

In my heart I know I don't want to be with him because he'd rather be with this other girl than me. And it hurts more than anything in the world! But its been two months and he's ALL I think about : (

Even the sound of a guitar makes me cry.....

I want to stop being depressed... life seriously feels over like I'll never be in love again...

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleKrittle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I'm sorry for what you're going through,

BUT you need to think about your baby too, and don't do stupid shit because of a pathetic man when your poor little one needs you now more than ever.

If you're still hung up on your husband then be fair to yourself and other men and stay single while you figure out what you want in life.

You don't need a man to make you happy. If it makes you feel better, mine makes me flippin' miserable.

(: Good luck sweetie

Becca2020
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Heroin is the most fucked drug out there...

Besides that you don't need to be with a man that is spending time with his girlfriend... No one deserves that.

Good luck

JeannetteG
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Heroin is indeed the worst drug out there.  Your better off being without a man like that. So stop worrying about your ex and worry about YOU and YOUR BABY!  I know it's hard because, he is your husband....but it's obviously over between you guys.  Time to move on and do you baby!

TK87
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Do you think about your child?

happysnail
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Quoting TK87:

Yes I do.. depression has made me a shitty mom. One of the reasons I just feel like killing myself... 2 years ago my sons father shot himself and I was going through depression forever.. finally get over it and my husband leaves me for another girl..

curlz333
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM
totally agree... get yourself straighten up first so you can figure out what to do with your life, you have to think about your little one, your baby needs you a thousand times more than he does, but your little one first... moving on is better said than done, but you have to give yourself a chance to see what other things life has for you... wish you well & hopefully you decide to change your life around, if its not for you atleast think of your litte, he/ she didnt choose this life & you can make it better....

Quoting LittleKrittle:

I'm sorry for what you're going through,

BUT you need to think about your baby too, and don't do stupid shit because of a pathetic man when your poor little one needs you now more than ever.

If you're still hung up on your husband then be fair to yourself and other men and stay single while you figure out what you want in life.

You don't need a man to make you happy. If it makes you feel better, mine makes me flippin' miserable.

(: Good luck sweetie

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJsMommy312
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Oh hun I know exactly how you are feeling right now. My husband and I separated about two months ago (because he cheated several times) and he already has a new g/f. We were together 9 years and his cheating, for no other reason except he was stupid, hurt too bad and I couldn't get over it. So I left. What hurt even more is that he hardly fought for me and his daughter. Instead he went running to a new girl who is now his g/f. 

Although I know he is not worth being with anymore cause he can't seem to change. I still can't help the fact that I love and miss him still. I have even gone as far as to tell him this and he has said it back himself. But, he also has said that there is no chance for us to get back together, so I need to let him go.

Have you considered talking to a therapist?? It has helped me a lot. Also rely heavily on friends and family. Stay busy. Don't let yourself think about him, instead play with your baby, get involved in a hobby. Go for a walk. Believe me distraction works.

Good luck hun and HUGS to you...<3

curlz333
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM
sorry you have to go through this, but have you thought of getting professional help? drugs are such making your situation worse. i've been depressed since i was a child, my mom abandoned me @ 8 months old & she has told me that i dont mean anything to her, i've been raped four times starting @ 3yo, my dad is a an alcoholic who use to beat me, i went into foster care & was pushed from home to home because no one wanted me. my husband was a drug addict who tried to beat me whenever he didnt get his sh!t & i had no one to run to or talk to literally because no one wanted to help me out. i was on drugs for four yrs before i got pregnant & i left them when i found out i was pregnant with my first child. i gave up everyone & everything in my life that was toxic to my life, my mom, dad, relatives, friends, even my husband. but i honestly needed the help of depression meds because i just felt so down & like life wasnt worth sh!t, but i knew i wanted better for my child even if i didnt care for myself, good luck to u

Quoting happysnail:

Quoting TK87:

Yes I do.. depression has made me a shitty mom. One of the reasons I just feel like killing myself... 2 years ago my sons father shot himself and I was going through depression forever.. finally get over it and my husband leaves me for another girl..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Is this post real?

Becca2020
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Don't ever kill yourself, it will make your son feel like he wasn't good enough... It would effect him forever.... You can have a great life just focus on the making the best decisions and being happy. Take a step back and look at what you need to do to make things better... Eliminate the problems and start over...

Quoting happysnail:

Quoting TK87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)