Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you that have/have had an IPhone

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you think of it? I was thinking of getting one because of all the cool apps. Lol.

My name is Kristi, and I am a 19 year old, full time working, disposable-diapering, former breastfeeding, Dean Koontz-reading, outdoors loving, sometimes co-sleeping, CIO when necessary, country music listening, boo-boo kissing, lullaby singing, super-loving mommy to my two beautiful princesses - Rylee Ann (4) and Trinity Jade (1).

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmommy2be09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 PM

I have a Ipod Touch 32 GB and I love it.

The only problem I have is that it needs more space - They have the 64GB but damn that was expensive.

GarrettsMommy02
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

My husband has an IPhone.. he loves it! I like it but its a little to big for me, But I sure loving playing the games and apps on it! LOL

YourMyTrouble
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:05 AM
I had the iPhone it's ok.. AT&T sucks major balls tho. I am on my iPod touch as we speak
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dance13
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Droids are better (the google phones) they have more apps.

2callmemom09
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM
My SO has the iphone 3gs, and we mostly use it for music in our car lol. I agree att sucks, and is wayyyy to expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pretttynpink88
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:12 AM

i had an iphone for 3 years, since they came out, and we have gotten the new one everytime a new generation has come out and and my husband and i both LOVE iphones, he recently lost his job last month and we cancelled at&t and went to sprint on my parents plan and currently have androids and HATE HATE HATE them, they dont even come close to comparing to the iphone. we are currently saving money to pay to cancel sprint to go back to at&t to get the iphone4 no other phone comes close to it. i love it!

DeathBat
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:20 AM

i have the ipod touch... and i loveeee it. i could only imagine how awesome the phones are.

lust2dust
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM
My husband and I have the Droid from Verizon. It has a lot of apps and so far I love this phone 100 times more than iPhone. I would look into the android based phones. They are awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolassmom87
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:30 AM

love love love my iPhone!

JeannetteG
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:35 AM

Get a g1 ... they are nice and have lots of free apps.  Plus they are from T-mobile which is a pretty good company. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)