Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay-at-home mommies

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 40 Replies

Is anyone else in here a stay-at-home mama?! I have been since my daughter was born, she'll be 2 in the fall. I'm glad to be able to stay at home with her but sometimes it gets lonely!! Ever since I got prego, I have had zero social life. Anyone relate? I spend my entire days now with my daughter. I admit, sometimes it drives me a little crazy!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prettymama72106
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I know exactly how you feel I an a stay at home mom to four yr old twins and while I love getting to be with them it does get lonely.  It does drive me crazy sometimes I mean when all you do is 123's and AbC's all day and don't get to have much adult conversation it is hard. Even though it can be hard I wouldn't trade it for anything they are growing up to fast and I don't know what I wil do when they start kindergarden in a yr

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I am. I like the time with my son, but I don't like the struggling for cash. I really want to go out and work and make money to help support our household.. idc about much of a "social" life. church is enough for me! lol.

bamababe1975
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

That's why I got online, lol, and I've really never stopped, lol. Online, I get the philosophical discussions, religious debate, LOL moments, and more adult convos than I can ever hope to get in real life. :)

kyg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM

i'm a stay at home mom with 2 boys i feel like a loser cuz i want to work but we can't afford daycare my hubby says i'm not doing anything to help him or my self he works two jobs

i don't have my high school diaploma cuz i got sick when i was pregnant and dropped out i don't have family out here so i can't ask them to babysit it can get depressing and lonely but maybe you shoould take ur kids to the park or found kid events in ur area and meet other moms

kyg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:37 PM

BUMP!

ohhstephy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

I am the SAME way. My son is almost 3. I'm actually going on interviews and looking at going back to work. I need some adult interaction and I'm going to put him into pre school or a play group for some kid interaction! 

gaugesmomma1209
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM

i agree! I get lonely! mine is 7 mo old

coastguardmom09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:40 PM

wow thats wierd but my name is ayanna my everyone calls me yanna =) but yess i am i get very lonely my daughter is 10 months and i been a stay at home mom before she was born but im so tired of it now my husbands in the coast guard and he's gon every 2 or 3 days at a time uugh it kills  me so i know what ur going thru.

LilGina
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Yes i can relate i have been a sahm for 18 months and I am just in the house all day everyday

moms.go.green22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM

http://www.freedomunitedteam.com/ss25862

i used to feel the same way until i founf this work from home team!  if u go to this website and request more info u will be amazed on how much FREE info u can recieve. its a really good deal and im helping my husband bring in money and im able to stay home! and on top of those two, i am also able to provide a healthier lifestyle for my family as well. let me kno what u think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)