Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ready for baby #2

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

so I my husband and I REALLY want another baby but i can't seem to get pregnant any suggestions???

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3jam
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Have sex some time between both periods, 2 weeks after or so. After he "goes", lay with your head on the floor and butt on the bed - upside down for 20 minutes or so.

I know it sounds crazy and impossible, but it worked for all of my kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregogirl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:10 PM
Haha Pp. I can just picture my DH walking into the room when I was doing that. He would think I was crazy . OP good luck we are trying for number 2 also :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoalexis423
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Try using the ovulation kits...You use it just like a pregnancy test to tell you when you're ovulating, and you can by them at any drug store. Then you can try on the days that you're most likely to concieve.....just a suggestion.

momof3jam
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:20 PM
LOL DH thought I was crazy! As soon as he finished, I slid the top part of my body on the floor. He thought I slipped and asked if I was okay and went to help me up. I was like "get away, i'm going to lay like this for a while!"

he just laughed...

Quoting pregogirl:

Haha Pp. I can just picture my DH walking into the room when I was doing that. He would think I was crazy . OP good luck we are trying for number 2 also :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophiaria
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM

My husband and I are also ttc. My doctor has me on Wild Yam vitamins, vitex, prenatals, and folic acid. I wanted to try vitamins before he puts me on Clomid(a prescription). He calls it the conception cocktail lol.

I am a Selective Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving mommy to a 1 yr old May 20, 2009, wife to TJ, and TTC baby #2.

lillady398
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:49 AM

I always wonder why some people never think about the millions of babies and older kids whose parents just threw them away without a care. If you really want a baby and want to make a difference in someones life then you should check into ADOPTION.

Sophiaria
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I would love to do that. We are under the age requirement though. We plan to in the future though.

Quoting lillady398:

I always wonder why some people never think about the millions of babies and older kids whose parents just threw them away without a care. If you really want a baby and want to make a difference in someones life then you should check into ADOPTION.

I am a Selective Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, rear facing 1 year old who will continue to be rf as long as her carseat allows, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving mommy to a 1 yr old May 20, 2009, wife to TJ, and TTC baby #2.

mcuhi
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM

thank you for all the help i am willing to try anything. and as for adoption i would love to be able to but my husband really would love to have a son to pass his "line" down with

MomToBe6
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM

hhaha it should work but u can also have sex around the time ur period is due

JayBearsmomma
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM

if u adopt a lil boy then the boy will have ur husbands name and it will still go on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)