Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

funny story :)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok well, I had a night off last night so my bestfriend (we will call her "A") and I decided to have a little road trip up to Waxahatchie TX, to see my other bestfriend (we'll call her "B") well while we were sitting there catching up "B" said that she thinks she could be pregnant and that she wants us to be there for her while she's taking it. "B" bout a test that came with 3 in it (there were 3 of us) so she wanted me and "A" to take one with her. So we buy the test and some little cups lol and we head the the bathroom in the walmart (its like 1:30 am so no one is really there). While we were all waiting for our results I hear "B" scream OMFG I'M FUCKING PREGNANT! OH SHIT!!! Well I looked at the test and she ended up reading it wrong so she wasn't pregnant. Well "A" didn't look at her test she just said "ya mine was negative to it had 2 blue lines" (which meant positive). Me and "B" were like "ummmm....A...that means your pregnant"
I just kind of think its funny because "A" didn't think she was at all, and "B" did. Lol. Ya its scary when you just find out your pregnant but it couldn't of happened to a better person. She's stable, and married to a wounderfull husband, and already has a 2yr old son.

I just found it funny because while we were walking to the bathroom "B" was ahead of us and "A" was saying "watch you and "B" are going to be the ones pregnant and I'm not gunna be" WRONG!! Hehehe, but I'm excited for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1EnzosMommy4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM

lol that is so Funny! haha 

faren128
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:40 AM
Lol. Well you tell her i said congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmomma_1205
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM

.lol. That's funny & cute.
Same thing happened to me... twice!
With my first, not planned & I was only 16, the story is almost the same as yours. My best friend at the time thought she was preggo. Well we go to Walmart & she bought a test that came with two tests & asked me to take one with her cause she was scared. Just for fun, not thinking anything about it, I took the test right along with her & hers came out negative & mine came out positive. Boy was that a shocker!!
With my third, we weren't really trying again, but we weren't trying to prevent it either so if we happen to get preggo again, no big deal. Well we went out for a family vacation on a cruise. My sister in law & her husband have been trying & she was late so she decided to take a test while we were out on sea. Hers came out negative. Out of the whole week we were gone, I got sick two of them days. I thought that I had gotten sea sick. Well when we got back home & I thought about it, I was a week late! So I go & buy a test & it, sure enought, was postive. Turns out that the sea sickness was actually morning sickness. .lol.

mommy-family.gif

LittleKrittle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM

LOL

fairymom2316
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM

wow, too funny! i hope she was happy! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)