Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have baby fever!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM
  • 25 Replies

I have baby fever so bad right now!  I know we definitely don't need one now, but I would love to start trying for another one this time next year!  We are pretty sure this would be our last because we already have our boy and girl and we just want to have one more.  We are still only engaged and have FINALLY decided to tie the knot in October.  We have so much to prepare for before trying to get pregnant again.  I mean, a year isn't really that far away and I have a mile long list of things I would like to get done.  Anyone else have baby fever too?  Our son and daughter are 3 years and 1 month apart and we all have bdays in May, July, August, September, wouldn't that be cool to have a baby in June?  Then we'd have all those nice hot months taken! HAHA  Oh geez, it's late and I need sleep!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1EnzosMommy4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:03 AM

i do!

its just i REALY cant have another..im only 17 with a 6month old..i cant wait till i can have another though:)

ATG499
by Wendy on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:35 AM

I'm having baby fever, too! I have a 15 month old DS and I'm watching a friend's 11 month old DD tomorrow. I'm sure taking care of both of them will make that baby fever disappear. (;

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I thankfully do not. All of my friends are having babies or about to and I'm so excited for them, but I really don't want another right now (or at all). My kids are 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 and 11 months apart to the day. Technically, there would be no issue with having another right now, other than my DH would be deployed when I gave birth. But right now, I'm in a selfish mood and want to spend time with the kids I have and start saving money back. And finish my Associate's and get into a good nursing school.

HollyBerry727
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
I have it too. I have an 18 month old, and I have no joke 7 friends that are pregnant due between September and march. It is SO hard to watch them go threw this and not want another one. But we agreed to wait and start trying next year to have a summer baby. Since our son was born December 31st.08. We really want a girl next and we already started picking out names. Good thing I have an IUD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsmommy1219
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM

i totally have baby fever but i know its the last thing we need right now so we are just putting that on hold til things get straightened out

toniojr1
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM
I've been feeling the same way but I need to wait until I'm done with college and me and my boyfriend get married
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeiamsMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I have baby fever too...Lol..I started getting it like, when my son was only 5 months old...right now he's 8 1/2 months....I argue with my fiance that by the time I got pregnant and had the baby, our son would be near 2 yrs. old or past it...He says we don't need another one for a while though, and we really don't...I just want a lil girl sooooo bad! :)

mrswhite417
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 2:10 PM
I do! We got married in April and our son is 5!!! I got the mirena a year after I had him, so it gets taken out this november!!! Knowing our luck, the day it comes out I will get pregnant again. We finally have our finances together for the most part and we have company insurance thru his job. plus, my sister is due in sept and my other sister just started ttc and we have about 10 friends who either just gave birth or are due before january. We even have names picked out lol.
jojosmama1228
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM

i want another baby so bad! my baby fever needs to come down, my son will be 7 months tomorrow and i miss the new born stages. :( but we have to wait until were on our own  and ready for a new baby.

ohhstephy
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I have baby fever SO bad! My husband and I have been trying but nothing has happened yet. We're going to stop trying and see what happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)