Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

y am i so effin irresponsible?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 15 Replies
I guess I never learn my lesson. Well I am 18 with two kids...yes I graduated and am in the process of registering for college and im still wit my babypops...but I guess it still doesnt make any sense....im 5 days late....im never late, my period is regular and I am nervous as hell! I just recently posted a post about baby fever but was not trying to hav one! Hopefully its stress but im scared its not, the wait to take the pregnancy test is gonna kill me! Ughh....im pitiful..if I am im scared as hell of how ppl gonna look at me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaurenMarie2307
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Ouch..... Maybe it is just stress, try to relax (LOL I know right) and take a test when you think you'll get REAL results... GL Momma!

kbaby1624
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:05 PM

dont let anyone judge you! age DOES NOT define how good of a parent u can be! i had my first a couple months after i turned 17..had my 2nd a month after i turned 20 & am now goin to b 22 in 3 months & i have 3 kids..i kno not as young as u..BUT in the same sense im still young with 3 kids..its still hard but we still make it everyday..&& i got married wen i was 19..like i said before..age doesnt define how good of a parent u can be...u will b just fine..were all here for you!

xpectingmama10
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Oh mama, hell what people think of you if you are. You are a wonderful mother to 2 smart beautiful little girls and daddy thats there you have a wonderful family. it could be stress too. that happens to me sometimes. all the best of luck!

ProudYoungMommi
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Thanks yall! Ur rite. I will let everyone kno! Ima wait like two weeks before I test unless it comes on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kim24kids
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Please do NOT care what people say it is your life.And every child is a blessent! GL and we are here if you need to talk/vent away!

If you would like a CUTE siggy like above...Click on the piggy and it will take U there!

Please tell them Kim24kids sent U!!Thanks

toniojr1
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:53 PM
I would just be wondering would you still want to go to school if you were but God bless keep us posted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jonathan101909
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM
This :)

Quoting xpectingmama10:

Oh mama, hell what people think of you if you are. You are a wonderful mother to 2 smart beautiful little girls and daddy thats there you have a wonderful family. it could be stress too. that happens to me sometimes. all the best of luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aaliyahhsmommy
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

From what i here you are a amazing mom!!! Dont let anyone judge you! If youare not prego then grab some birthcontrol and if you are you are smart you know what you will do!
 I would never look at you different, its life! Life throws you stuff all the time!

ProudYoungMommi
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Yes I sure will! Thats y there is daycare! Cant stop my goals!

Quoting toniojr1:

I would just be wondering would you still want to go to school if you were but God bless keep us posted

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arianaxangel23
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM
jkqshqwx
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)