Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im 17 and pregnant with my 1st child and need some advice!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM
  • 43 Replies

Hi my name is kensey im 17 and pregnant with my 1s baby i feel like i need to know more advice.I have read magazines and read on websites aout my baby but feel like i need to know more.My babygirl will be here in about 3 more weeks well if you have any advice i would really appreciate it okay thanx!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaurenMarie2307
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM

What kind of advice do you need?  Are you in school? 

MrsNewman
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I got pregnant at 17 and had our son at 18. For me it really wasn't that difficult. 

Do you have alot of support? That is what helped me out the most. 

Andrewsmommy12
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Enjoy it!!! :) They are only little for a little while. Time flies. And be patient :)Lol, were you looking for anything specific? I What are you naming her?? I have a little boy named Andrew Michael that is 2 and a half and a little girl named Emalii Grace that is 4 weeks tomorrow., I had my son when I was 16 and my daughter at 18:)

*Lizz*
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
alexsmomma06
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I will tell you from experience that being a parent/raising a child young isn't easy.  You can buy all the books you want, read every magazine and still won't know jack! lol  Do you have people around you to support you emotionally? That's the best thing you can have!  Anything in particular you want advice about?

sexymomma_88
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM
my best advice for u is just trust ur insticts and dont b scared to ask for help. i was sixteen wen i had my son. i was goin to school and workin part time as a waitress it was hard but we made it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexymomma_88
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM
my best advice for u is just trust ur insticts and dont b scared to ask for help. i was sixteen wen i had my son. i was goin to school and workin part time as a waitress it was hard but we made it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Socrmomest72108
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I was 17 when I had my daughter. Shoot any questions. I'm here. hugs

ItsAprizzle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Have lots of patience!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:07 PM

People can give you advice all day long hun, but nothing will fully prepare you for the delivery or becoming a parent. I had my first child at 17.. and it was love at first sight. Everything came naturally for me.. The same will happen for you. As a mother, you have that intuition. Just stay relaxed, be patient, and let things work themselves out in life and you will do great.

mommy2be_1110
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Ya i have alot of family by my side andidk i don really know what more advice i need i have a stepdaughter i have took care of from about 3 years old till now and she is 5 so i know what to expect around that age just not as much with a baby i mean i have nieces and newphews so i do know quite a bit but i know it will be hard but im so excited she will be here in about 3 more weeks!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)