Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help choosing a stroller!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I just had to return my jogging stroller (I LOVED that stroller...but it was recalled =[) So now I need a new one. I'm debating getting a car seat carrier or a regular stroller. Josh and I plan on trying for a second child when our little one is 9 months...

http://www.target.com/dp/B002U44XOI/ref=cm_reviews_pg2?ie=UTF8&page=2&sortReviews=-votes#communityReviews 

This is the snap n go.  It's cheaper, and then we'd probably buy a double stroller when he is too big for his infant seat.

http://www.target.com/dp/B000VDP9H0/ref=cm_reviews_pg5?ie=UTF8&page=5&sortReviews=-votes#communityReviews

This is the regular one we're looking at. We'd use this one until baby 2 was born, but it's sligtly more expensive.

Thank you!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
britme1027
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:28 PM

the sanp and go stroller is not going to last that long ...

mollymae09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Quoting britme1027:

the sanp and go stroller is not going to last that long ...

That was my thought too but I guess I needed someone else to tell me I should get the more expensive one...lo

cage0101
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM

as the other reply said the snap and go one wont last long, i love baby trend. we have had three strollers since DS was born we had an Even flo one that came with the carseat, a walmart one(cant remember the name for the life of me lol) but it was so tiny it hurt my back and now we have a Kolcraft sinlge wheels front and back very easy to turn corners. i love love love it.

lol i was just going on sry, i say if those are the only two choices to go with the Baby Trend

jcsmummy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:19 PM

there are several options for strollers that can be single or doubles, maybe that is a good idea since you plan on having 2 children so close together. that way it could be a single now, a double when #2 is born and back to a single when #1 outgrows the stroller. the one we have is by phil & ted's, they are pretty pricy, but i know there are less expensive ones out there.

ShannonRoth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:25 PM

I love the BOB stroller.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)