Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 weeks pregnant and i think im leaking fluid

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

So all day I have had wet undies, but not soaked. I know its normal to discharge more, but its clear and watery not like discharge. and also when I wipe after going to the bathroom there is a slighty tinted green mucous-y strip on the t.p.

Any advice or is this normal? Just wants some insight before I decide to call the doctor. Thank you

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Stevensmomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:09 PM

that doesnt sound normal to me I never had that not even towards the end of my pregnancy and i dont know of any of my friends having that either i would call and get checked maybe you have a infection of some sort going on

JayBearsmomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM

that sounds like what happened to me but i was like 39 weeks and it was my mucus plug. i wuld get checked out cuz u could be leaking.

Kenneths_Mommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I called the oncall dr and he said that it sounds like a yeast infection and wants me to wait until monday to be seen at the office

LancesMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I'd call the doctor! Let us know how it goes!

MrsNewman
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM

UTI maybe?

coralbeth
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:15 AM
If there is a color other than white clear or yellow its not a good sign. Could just be an infection, could be something more serious. That goes regarless of being preg or not.
cyndi0228
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:20 AM

I did the same thing but I was about 28 weeks. I told my dr about it and they tested me and said I had a UTI.

SweetiePeasMama
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:28 AM

I'm preggo too and I've had some green mucous stuff, I've been tested for infections, but nothing, I guess it's just a 'normal' part of this pregnancy for me!

And congrats mama! When are you due? I'm 22 weeks due the 9th of Dec with baby number 2! She'll join big sis Brynnlee who'll be about 3 1/2 when she's born!

mylilangels2
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM
I had the same thing happen to me & I told my dr. They tested me for UTI & came back possitive. Now as far as the wetness on undies that's normal uless they are soaking wet & you have bloody or brownish colored mucous on t.p. & you would more than likely feel cramping along also. Congrats on the baby & let me know what you find out, I will be praying for you :).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)