Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice by this afternoon!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

OK, i have two guys, that like me they are both good friends however this guy john started talking to me and i really like him and he really likes me too. we started to ask each other questions and i decided to ask him "when did you start to like me?" and he responded by saying "well a friend of yours actually told me' so i decided to open up dating you and now i actaully like you" and at that point my jaw dropped. i didnt know how to take it, he started to get worried, but i think he was more worried about the fact that he exsposed my friend.

then there is his friend he invited me to go to the diamond backs game, he like me too but i have only met him 2 times and idk if i should go, cause of the fact that i like his friend. and i told this guy that i would give him a responce by this afternoon.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
paaepae
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:31 PM

the guy that asked you to go to the game, he liked you first? i would go to the game just to see if you clicked with him. then make your choice. that way you dont make a choice without knowing all your choices

jcelis
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM

You can still go to the game with the other guy without having to commit to or drop either of them. I would just go and see how the day pans out. It may turn out that you have more in common with this guy than you do with the first. Keep your options open, you don't have to rush into a decision this instant.

amber710
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I would go with the one you were friends with first because you know for sure that you get along with him. Whoever you get along with most as a friend will probably be the best boyfriend. But definately just pick ONE and be exclusively with him for now.

myloves2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Hmmm I don't know. Good luck on who you choose just make sure thats who you really want to be with

StephJustice19
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM

yep. id go just to see if you two click. then make your decision which one you like more...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)