Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen mom

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM
  • 41 Replies
Anyone else feel bad for catelynns little brother?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keaton10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:35 PM
What happened i was cleaning the kitchen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Yesssss .. & I felt bad for catelynn having her mom talk to her like that...

That family has issues ! I'm glad Carlee wasn't grown up in that.. I'm sure catelunn's little brother is going to be an angry kid when he grows up !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peachy34500
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM
i cant believe she talks like that around him and smokes in front of him, i think thats so trashy! poor kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malissamsmith

ahh ya!! that whole family is messed up did you see her little brother making out with the wall?  Oh and another thing she is 18 and why doesnt she have a job yet? whats her life plan its like she is using the adoption as an excuse not to move on with her life

STACIEH
I know! She was right in giving up her baby. At least she is knows that. You would think with butch going into rehab her mom would realize it's not a good environment.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Yesssss .. & I felt bad for catelynn having her mom talk to her like that...

That family has issues ! I'm glad Carlee wasn't grown up in that.. I'm sure catelunn's little brother is going to be an angry kid when he grows up !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
La-Belle-Vie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM

She is still in high school.

Quoting malissamsmith:

ahh ya!! that whole family is messed up did you see her little brother making out with the wall?  Oh and another thing she is 18 and why doesnt she have a job yet? whats her life plan its like she is using the adoption as an excuse not to move on with her life

STACIEH
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Butch went to rehab so catelynns mom was pissed. She yelled at catelynn for being on the computer instead of spending time with her. Then she flipped out on her using every word in the book and throwing the adoption in her face . All while smoking a cig. All of this was in front of catelynns little bro.

Quoting keaton10:

What happened i was cleaning the kitchen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
La-Belle-Vie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:44 PM

It is actually disgusting and the sad part is that they probably do not show all of it. 

The child was not even phased by it while sitting on the couch, that is sad.

And his behavior... making out with the wall?  I know kids will be kids but what is he learning from his "parents"....? 

BambiF
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Yea, I want to slap that smoke out of that trolls mouth.  Then strangle her.

malissamsmith
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

So why cant she have a job. I just think she keeps saying she wants better for her life and clearly her and her family dont get along and she doesnt want to live there so I would think she would want to get some money saved up to get out of there

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

She is still in high school.

Quoting malissamsmith:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)