Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the biggest lie you ever told?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 7 Replies

What's the biggest lie you ever told?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JayBearsmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM

i have told plenty but most of them were to my parents.

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM

BUMP!

starreyedcutie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM

when i was younger i lied to my parents all the time about where i was going lol...id say im going to spend the night at a friends house and id be down town all night under age in clubs...

mommato2boys79
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:43 PM

mine was all to my mom.. Bc she would be out drinking all night and leave me Home alone even after someone tryed to break in on me so i would lie and say i was going to stay there and I would leave and go to my Boy friends ( who is my Husband now ) and she would never know bc she she was always gone

hotmamajess07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 6:58 PM
Telling my mom I was at my best friends house when I was at my now df's house...it didn't go over so well when she found out I was 18 he was 26 but now 4 1/2 years later my parents love him :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Petite.Amante
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM

"I don't smoke"  lol my mom thinks I quit smoking cigarettes in March of 2009.... I didn't. Everytime I go visit her (in FL) or she visits me (in CA) I just don't smoke around her and keep perfume handy if I smoke with my dad or whatever.

graciepaige
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 7:11 PM
I have no idea I told to many. I did some bad things as a youth. The only one I can think of is "I did not steal that car" I know pretty bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)