• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL vent!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

so yestarday i took the kids over too my MIL house to stay the night then this morning i got an urgent call telling me nathan was on his way to the hospital. of course being a concerned mother i asked what happened and oddly enough madline didnt want to tell me over the phone. well when i got there i found out that she had left her cigarettes out where my son could get them and hel ate half the pack before she noticed!!!! of course he is very sick now which is wonderful. my question is what was she doing while my son poisoned himself. this isnt the first time either whne my daughter was about a year old she ate an ambien off her floor and had to be taken to the er. im feel like if you cant watch my children and keep them safe then you shouldnt keep them. im not gonna worry about my children eating something and dying while over there. if i have to supervise those visits so be it, its a small price to pay for my kids safety!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ambiibooxo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM
wow that is crazy! I hope ur son is ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecolton07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I would be pissed!!! and not allow to her to be alone with my kids any more. hope your LO is ok.

megarooniduh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Wow I wouldn't let my kids be there alone with her!

Kish333
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Quoting littlecolton07:

I would be pissed!!! and not allow to her to be alone with my kids any more. hope your LO is ok.

Some here ugh that would of pissed me off so bad.
alexluck
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:18 PM

WOW THAT SUCKS

ambiibooxo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM
I wld have beat the crap outta her da first time....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcelis
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Wow...yeah, that would be the end of her ever watching my kids.

jklmama027
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM

wow... yeah I wouldn't be taking them back to the in-laws...hope he's ok let us know when you find out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)