• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Gift Pics!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

So we have been talking about the birthday partied lately. I thought I would share Gauge's birthday gifts so far!

This is the Zebra thing...it goes from walk-behind, to sit-on toy...and then into a scooter!!! I forgot to take a pic before I wrapped it =)

Here it is all wrapped up!

Jeans...practical!

Shirts...practical.

Shoes and hats...well at least he needed A pair of shoes.

and I thought I would share what one of his cakes looks like. It looks really tiny in this picture, but real-size it can feel 104 people. lol

Anyone wanna share what they got their wee tots for their birthdays??? I LOVE birthdays!!!

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM

BUMP!

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM

I love the cow and farm theme!

Mommy2B110
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:42 PM

That cake is sooo cute!

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Well his party overall is John Deere, so they are going to be putting 2 John Deere tractors beside the barn doors. Plus, we also had to order a sheet cake and it will actually be a John Deere cake. I LOVED this when I saw it, though!!!!!

Quoting LancesMom:

I love the cow and farm theme!

AMERICANSupporter of the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants and their anchor babiesBottle-feedingnatural-birthing but in a hospitalforward-facing when readycry-it-out attemptingvaccinatingcircumcisingmommy to the 2 most precious boys to ever crawl on the earth!

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Mommy2B110:

That cake is sooo cute!

childress1987
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:27 AM
Sooo cute!!! Maybe you can help me out, my sons first birthday is going to be Dec 27th yep 2 days after christmas :o/ for my daughters first in april we had a huge garden party pool bash but I have no idea what to for my son something unique and fun I don't want him to be forgotten in all the christmas craziness ya know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Well...I rented the reception hall at the local Rescue Squad. Maybe do like a Winter Prince kinda thing. There is an awesome sight online who will send you a first birthday party book (free) with some awesome ideas. They have a prince party. Also...Walmart has this super sweet blue prince cake they can make. It is sooo adorable. I will have to get you the link to check out the sight. I think blue and silver are awesome winter colors and for a first birthday a prince would be perfect.

Quoting childress1987:

Sooo cute!!! Maybe you can help me out, my sons first birthday is going to be Dec 27th yep 2 days after christmas :o/ for my daughters first in april we had a huge garden party pool bash but I have no idea what to for my son something unique and fun I don't want him to be forgotten in all the christmas craziness ya know

childress1987
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:13 AM
Hey, thanks that's actually a really good idea :) thanks and ill be on the look out for the link
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Here is the link for you:

http://www.1stwishes.com/Lil-Prince-1st-Birthday-Party-Supplies/43995/PartyKitDetail.aspx

They are really affordable, as well! If you sign up and receive their book, on the back they always have coupon codes! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)