Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question about your current boyfriends/ SO ladies

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM
  • 20 Replies
Have you and the love of your life been together before and they cheated but later on you two got back together and now everything is good? And how long have you been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM

My SO cheated on me numerous times when we first got together. He claimed that he didn't know we were exclusive. We broke up and stayed friends, just to get back together a few months later. We've been together almost 4 years now and my trust issues have since dissolved. I don't even think about it anymore.

crazymama1008
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Ummm no. We have been together for over 5 years married for over 3 and neither one of us have ever cheated. I am sorry your are going through this. I am not sure i could stay with somebody that cheated on me.

Mrs.Conlee
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM

we have been together on and off for  8 years now. when we were in high school i cheated and we stopped talk for a like a 1 and half. Now that we are married i would never cheat. But being married in no cake walk. It's harderd now that we are married we fight all the time.

ksanders
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:59 PM

i know this doesn't help but if my husband ever cheated on me, i don't think i'd ever be able to trust him enough to stay together. but i guess i wouldn't know unless i've lived it.

Mommy to
Alexis Nicole 12/03/06
Anna Renee 2/29/2008
Baby #3 2/20/2011

pregnancy week by week

megarooniduh
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM

We've been together for 6 years and neither of us have cheated.

smcnamara
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM

My husband and I started dating when we were 15... I cheated on him when we were 16.  We broke up and ultimately got back together a few months later.. our whole high school relationship was kind of off and on... i think he broke up with me when we were 17 and we got back together.. then senior year we spent mostly apart because he got into drugs really bad and i wasnt dealing with it.  but eventually we got back together that year and now we are 25 and have been married for almost 5 years <3  I dont have trust issues with him and he doesnt haven them with me anymore.  But he is very jealous.

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:08 PM

My ex cheated on my several times. I kept forgiving him, but deep down I just couldn't trust him anymore. And eventually things ended. My Fiance has never cheated on me and even though I know that, I still have a hard time really trusting it. (My ex really messed me up.) :( We have been together for 8 months now.

mommy2dallas602
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM
No. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy0708toJC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM

The LOVE of my life married someone else after doing a tour in hong kong with the AF and finding out she had his kid. My first husband forgave me for the act of cheating but could not handle the fact that our oldest wasn't his so he asked for a divorce. I'm now happily married(lots of ups and downs) to a man who doesn't care that the boy's aren't his and deals with my emotional roller coaster. I'm very grateful to have him(at times).

lovealot0587
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Me and my SO have been together for 6 yrs next month. We have def had our  hard times and we have never cheated on each other but I have made some bad choices and i guess you could call it an emotional affair with an ex... It was not my finest hour and I will admit that I did wrong but we are going strong and got through it. It all comes down to communication and we were lacking that at that point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)