Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Young Moms Signatures!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi everyone!

We have some Group signatures to share with you!

We hope you'll add a Young Moms group signature to your posts. 

When you post on other groups with our group signature, other members may want to join you over here - and we'll all have more Moms to talk to:)

Here's how to add the signature to your account:

1. Copy the signature below that you like best.
  2. Click on the My Account link at the top right corner of every page and choose the 'Account Settings' option.
  3. Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
  4. Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
  5. Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
  6. You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.

Here are the new signatures that CafeMom made for us:

Let us know if you have any questions!  We are happy to help!

Thank you for being a member of the Young Moms Group!

coffeeCafe VerĂ³nica and the Young Moms Group Mods

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
LivieDean
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Hi! My name's Alivia. I'm 18 years old and am currently 6 mths pregnant with a boy!

ryry2736
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Hi my name is Ryann. Im 16 and currently pregnant with my second child. My first is a girl who is 3, her name is Kaylee Raine (: My second is a boy and his name is going to be Chevy Tyler (:

mama_to_be2012
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I followed the instructions that is posted on here and its still not working, when i have my signature this is how it appears.

ProudMommie16
by on Oct. 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Hi,My name is Ashley.I am 18 & I have a 1year old boy,Aiden.

Babygirl201119
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM

hi my name is Joanne and im 19 and getting ready to give birth to my first child. its a girl and im nameing her Arianna

laura17yroldp
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Hi everyone I'm laura 17 and this will be my second pregnancy but first. Child I go intoday for a pelicivic exam to really confirm I'm pregnant I know I am I feel it in my uterus and tummy and I'm currently having the thick mucus period blood light and dark chocolate blood known as implantation.my last normal period was around late teens but stopped the 20th of sept.I'm very excited for later today(:ill find out how far I am when I'm due.my fiancee is excited as well we want a babygirl shell be named delilah<3
laura17yroldp
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Hi everyone I'm laura 17 and this will be my second pregnancy but first. Child I go intoday for a pelicivic exam to really confirm I'm pregnant I know I am I feel it in my uterus and tummy and I'm currently having the thick mucus period blood light and dark chocolate blood known as implantation.my last normal period was around late teens but stopped the 20th of sept.I'm very excited for later today(:ill find out hobuw far I am when I'm due.my fiancee is excited as well we want a babygirl shell be named delilah<3
laurabello
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM

hi my name is laura im 16 years old and pregnant . i wanna do a lot for my baby i don't know were to start

num1mommy0522
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:09 AM

hi am gabriell n i am 20 n i just had my frist baby too just love it care  for it do ur best i no u can do it its heard at  frist my son is 5 mouths n i do my best too gve him every thing i will like to talk t u more about this ok later

mommy92911
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Hey im 18 and looking to meet other young moms :) i have a 6 week old precious baby girl:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)