Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think...... **teen mom 2**

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:48 AM
  • 18 Replies

that when it came down to it Janelle (sp?) would be a better mom to her son?

watching her tonite i actually saw something different. who else noticed it?

ha so glad im not giving anything away HAHA

CafeMom Tickers

Cloth Diaper. Pro Vaccine. Sleep Training. Delaying Solids. Formula Feeding. Young (19) SAHM & Military Wife.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NotUrMomma88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM

The way that Janelle's mom treats her is deplorable. There is no excuse to call your child names and carry on like a child. If she wants to teach her daughter to be a better mother she should do it by example (and should have WAY before Janelle ever got pregnant). As long as she is not out partying all the time, I think that Janelle would have a chance to be a better mother to Jace, but she needs to get out of that house, cuz her mother never even gave her a chance to be a mother or make decisions for her own son......

graciepaige
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM
I noticed she didnt scream and fight back...but she is still fucked up. I feel so sorry for jace.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
childress1987
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Jace deserves a lot better at this point than either of them can give him :o(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 AM
I could only shake my head in disgust! Seeing Janelles mom and her boyfriend tonight showed me they have no respect for her or their grandchild. They just sit there and argue infront of Jace and don't care which can't be good for him. I can only imagine that they would raise Jace how they raised Janelle which is sad. Yes her mom is more responsible and able to provide for Jace, but I agree with pp that Janelle will prob give more to her child emotionally. She acts the way she does for a reason and that's why being a parent is such an important thing. I noticed Janelle looked more determined tonight also. I think she just doesn't want her son to be raised the way she was.
Liebevoll_mami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM

i think that janelle had a chance after jace was born. she chose to party and her mother took over at that point. but her mother has serious anger problems and janelle DID but shes getting so much better. i think shes finally ready to start working hard to make life better for her son and her.

Liebevoll_mami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:07 AM

yup i def. saw alot of determination. i think that we might start seeing changes.

soon2bemama2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I don't think she has a chance in the world! She can't even watch her own kid on Saturday's for a few hours!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vjnj2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM

I didnt watch. I'll have to catch online later

CrystalJulianna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM

No one could judge other mother on how and what they do with there kids. I do honestly believe she will change. Maybe not now but she will. Yeah her mom  thinks she doing a good job n all. She should be thankful her mom there to help and all. but her mom needs help too. She not a prefect parent herself.

SaraZoey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM
I agree. She did look pretty down after leaving th financial aid office.

Quoting Nicolenew:

I could only shake my head in disgust! Seeing Janelles mom and her boyfriend tonight showed me they have no respect for her or their grandchild. They just sit there and argue infront of Jace and don't care which can't be good for him. I can only imagine that they would raise Jace how they raised Janelle which is sad. Yes her mom is more responsible and able to provide for Jace, but I agree with pp that Janelle will prob give more to her child emotionally. She acts the way she does for a reason and that's why being a parent is such an important thing. I noticed Janelle looked more determined tonight also. I think she just doesn't want her son to be raised the way she was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)