Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

embarrassed!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:38 AM
  • 21 Replies
So I had a rather embarrassing situation to happen to me today. What's one of your embarrassing moments? I'll tell you mine! Lol
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bayliesmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:41 AM
I fell up steps in high school. And it was in the main lobby... some guy helped me up because all I could do was laugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruebensmommy08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:41 AM

When I was about 12... I went to Wal-Mart to get my eyes checked.. and they dilated them. well i told my mom i had to go to the bathroom, so I went... WELLL.... when i got in there, I saw a guy.. I had walked into the mens bathroom because I couldn't see for anything!!! lol. let's just say i got a lot of funny looks when I walked out of the bathroom!!

Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:45 AM
So at around 5am I woke up and the pillow between my legs was soaked! I'm 23 weeks pregnant so the first thing I did after going to the bathroom was smell the pillow. It smelled like absolutely nothing so I put it on the floor and went back to sleep. I woke up 2hrs later and the new pillow was a little damp. Well I take my son to daycare as usual and call my dr, he says to come in so he can check me and make sure my water didn't break. I go in get checked and monitored for a few hours and what do I find out? That my water hasn't broken at all...hmmm why is this embarrassing? Because I woke my dr up at 7am because I peed the bed!! Lol I didn't feel the usual "I have to pee" feeling or even dream about going to the bathroom, but somehow it was on my pillow.... sigh so color me embarrassed today lol
Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:49 AM
Quoting bayliesmommy:

I fell up steps in high school. And it was in the main lobby... some guy helped me up because all I could do was laugh!

I used to go to a college with like 20 steps to get up to the library and I always tripped up the steps! It was always embarrassing by everyone did it. There was even a facebook group created about it something like "I tripped UP (can't remember the name of the library) stairs".
CrystalJulianna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:07 AM

last night i passed up the drive thru. n cont. to  go str8 to the window. the worker was telling me to go back. i was super embarrassed, how the heck did i pass up the drive thru speaker thing.

mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 AM
almost a year ago hubby and i were doin the deed and yes i was loud and the freakin windows were open and our neighbors were outside :/ lol embarrassing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM
That happened to me before dont feel bad. The L&D nurse was like "You had to of peed your pants because your water didn't break" lol

Quoting Nicolenew:

So at around 5am I woke up and the pillow between my legs was soaked! I'm 23 weeks pregnant so the first thing I did after going to the bathroom was smell the pillow. It smelled like absolutely nothing so I put it on the floor and went back to sleep. I woke up 2hrs later and the new pillow was a little damp. Well I take my son to daycare as usual and call my dr, he says to come in so he can check me and make sure my water didn't break. I go in get checked and monitored for a few hours and what do I find out? That my water hasn't broken at all...hmmm why is this embarrassing? Because I woke my dr up at 7am because I peed the bed!! Lol I didn't feel the usual "I have to pee" feeling or even dream about going to the bathroom, but somehow it was on my pillow.... sigh so color me embarrassed today lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ethans_mom718
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I was trying to get ethan out of the back seat (we have a 2 door) and I fell out of our car and he was still in the car lol

Txmommy13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Well i cant really cant think of anything at this time.I did fall down the porch steps while holding my dd who was around 1 at the time.It wasnt really funny,because it hurt,but we laugh about it now.At least i had enough instinct to hold my dd tight and tuck and roll so i landed on my side and rolled down.And it sucked because we were on our way to church so i was dressed nicely with a skirt,so my legs were all bruised and scratched.

graciepaige
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM
When i was in 8th grade, i was late to my first period class all the time. Well one day after class the teacher came to the hallway and yelled "Ima start calling you SARAH TARDY DECKER, no wait ima call you STD!!!!" I was mortified.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)