Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i. Confessions Wednesday…

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM
  • 30 Replies

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommab679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Confession- As much as I would like to lose some more weight and tone up I do not have the self control, I love food and have no energy to start working out :( I feel like a failure and to cope I keep eating more crap. People dont see me as a overweight person but before I had kids I loved my body and now with diastis recti and everything else I feel so nasty.

Glouii
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Confession- I cannot stand my bf's mother! If i copuld just hav my family without her poking in, i would love it.

Daylightdies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Confession-I fake *it* alot. idk y just to get done with it.us
JenieceMojica
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Confession :: i have been feeling very sleep deprived and have not had the energy to clean my house at all :0((

i have family staying with me and i am realizing that they have very ungrateful so i am secretly wishing that they leave already...

Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM
Confession: I wish I were a little more injured so I wouldn't feel bad about sueing the gas station I fell down in on Friday. Yes my hip hurts, but I think its from having spd, not the fall. The only injury I may have suffered besides a bruised hip is just some pain in my lower back.... I need some money though and they didn't have a wet floor sign out.....
mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Confession: I hate being alone at night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ally25
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I dont trust my boyfriend at all in the least. but i love him to death. and i cant see myself without him so i deal with it. 

nattysmommie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Confession- im in an open relationship.......have a botty call type relationship with my best friend.....and i wish i could have more then that but this is what i fought her for in the first place. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxymomma20
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Confession I wish I can have a baby with my bf but then again scares me  to try to honestly tell him i want to try because heck i dont know how to explain my bf really

ambiibooxo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Confession: I dnt like my bf mom, I feel like a failure, n I think my bf thinks im ugly n doesnt want me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)