Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  • 24 Replies

How many mommas are going to school? Planning? What kind of degree are you looking to get?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irocksocks
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM
i'm going to college to get a degree in culinary arts, i think. I either want to own a pizza shop or decorate cakes. I'm not sure yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM
I'm in school doing my pre reqs for either Lpn or rn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommab679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I was supposed to start in January but childcare fell through and i am very picky about who I will leave my kids with I am set on starting in August for radiology.

CrystalJulianna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM

im in college for my bachelor in Criminal Justice.

Done next year. Woah cant wait.

vjnj2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Im in college now, just about to start my second semester.

SaraZoey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM
I graduated in '09 cum laude with my Bachelor's in Mental health/Human services and Psychology. I'm so glad I stayed in school (had DD at 19, sophomore year in college). I now have my dream job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rickysmom4206
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I'm trying to go back, I dropped out of college when I was pregnant with my 1st.  I was working toward a Criminal Justice degree un hopes of becoming an attorney.  Now that I have a family, I'm looking to go back and get a degree in early childhood education, I want to become a teacher so I will have a similar schedule to my kids and will be able to still be home with them a good amount of the time.

vjnj2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Thats awesome! 

Quoting SaraZoey:

I graduated in '09 cum laude with my Bachelor's in Mental health/Human services and Psychology. I'm so glad I stayed in school (had DD at 19, sophomore year in college). I now have my dream job.

Jessica181989
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Im in college now working on getting my associates in nursing but plan on going for my BA in nursing.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

bsm_proudsinglemommypink.gif
JayBearsmomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM
I am graduating this semester with my associate of arts and transfering to upstate where I will continue my major in elementary education
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)