Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is he or isnt he. teach me how to catch him up

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have been getting a bunch of facebook messages from girls saying hes cheating. and theyre stories seem to be true they know things that they really would have no way of knowing unless he told them. and he swares he talks to NO females. not that id care. but he says that ne way. but how do i catch him. 

He doesnt have a facebook. and his phone is never left unattended. wtf do i do??? 

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2dallas602
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM
You gotta get his phone somehow or follow him. Thats the only way i can think of catching him. Goodluck and i'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommab679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM

well if they know things honestly they probably have had a way to find them out.. what does your gut tell you? Get a hold of his phone, just ask for it if he freaks or avoids it theres you an swer sorry :(

Mrs.wilcox01
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM

try to get his phone while he is showering and stay up later than him

RaLALA
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:43 PM
If you have to even question him...just drop him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Id talk to these girls and get some more info from them. Then go ask him some questions like does he know this girl or talk to this girl . Or you can just randomly say how u were talking to your "friend" (insert girls name here) and she was talking about her new guy (insert story the girl tells you) and see his reaction.
CrystalJulianna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Some how you have to get his phone. or follow him. My lesson learn if they dont give u the phone there goes ur answer. Sorry to say it. It happen to me before.

1.hot.mama2005
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I agree with this. Good luck.

Quoting mommab679:

well if they know things honestly they probably have had a way to find them out.. what does your gut tell you? Get a hold of his phone, just ask for it if he freaks or avoids it theres you an swer sorry :(

lovealot0587
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM

i would just talk to him and tell him what is going on.. i dont think that it would be a good idea to try to catch him... honesty is the best way to go

Mamamegan
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM

theres a website call spoofcard.com I think and you can use the site to call someone with whatever number you want so maybe you could get that girls number and use it to call your guy and see if he answers and talks like he knows who it is. You call from your phone but the number shows up with whatever number you want and you can use a voice changer option so he doesn't know its you. IDK if that made much sense lol but I hope you find out and everything works out for you :)

lindsay99
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Ask him to see his phone. If he says no, he is obviously hiding something. Of course if he says yes he could have already deleted everything if there was anything to hide. I'm sorry momma.. thats a shitty situation*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)