Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

never say never.... lol

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I want to go see Never Say Never (Justin Beibers movie) this weekend. Not because I love Justin Beiber, but because his parents mentioned something about him picking up drum sticks at an early age.... well my son Justin is IN LOVE with drums and microphones. Actually anything musical he likes. He made a microphone out of anything he could hold since he was like 15 months so for christmas he got a drum set a microphone and a guitar. Id like to know if I'm raising the next Justin Beiber lol..... anybody else have kids who LOVE to perform? Anyone wanna go see Justin's movie?
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_raines
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM
My oldest, 4 years old, loves to preform...always has.
mommab679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM

My daughter is always saying how cute justin bieber is and wants to go see it I might take her lol

CrystalJulianna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM

my son loves singing and dancing

ambiibooxo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM
My cusin wants to see it...she was all excited about the preveiw lol...me I hate him lol..my kids love to sing n dance tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Lol I'm def not a fan of his (I only know that song that say "like baby baby baby oooh"), but id love to know what his parents have to say. Also how the hell he learned to play the drums so well at such a young age. I suppose he was just meant to be a SUPER STAR (said in my Mary -atherine Gallager voice along with my spirit fingers). Id enjoy the benefits his parents are getting.... sigh.... also I think its HILARIOUS that my friend is this really hood/ghetto chick and said she wanted to go see it. Not because her daughter wanted to, but because SHE wanted to. Lmfao
ATG499
by Wendy on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Adrian loves to dance! I'm actually interested in seeing that movie, but I doubt I'll actually see it.

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:46 AM

My 3 year old loves to perform. I put her in ballet. She LOVES it. She's already excited about her recital in May.

I'm not going to go see Never Say Never.

Heart_2_a_USM
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Not gonna see it. I really don't get all the hype over him. But whatever. My 5 year old has been singing since he could talk. He can hear a song once and remember almost all the lyrics. I love it. Anytime anyone is in the car with us, they are like "he's singing this song word for word. I just heard this song for the first time yesterday?!" Yep, I  know. Lol

lovealot0587
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

my dd is always singing and dancing.... she wants to see the movie too but i dont really.. luckily my sister who is 18 i think is gonna take her bc she wants to see the movie too

Nicolenew
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Quoting Heart_2_a_USM:

Not gonna see it. I really don't get all the hype over him. But whatever. My 5 year old has been singing since he could talk. He can hear a song once and remember almost all the lyrics. I love it. Anytime anyone is in the car with us, they are like "he's singing this song word for word. I just heard this song for the first time yesterday?!" Yep, I  know. Lol

Yours too? Lol my son doesn't know word for word (he's 23 months old), but he sings most songs that come on. Anything from "love all over me" by monica to "aston martin music" by rick ross lol, oh and his new fav is "fall for your type" by jamie foxx. Everyone gets a kick out of it when they hear him singin his lil heart out!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)