Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughhh

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

okay so my huspand has been working outta town through the week but at night hes going out with his friends and im actually a liil jelous i kno it sounds dumb but i sit at home all day watchin the kids and cleaning house then when hes home and i wanna go do somthing with my friends or somthin he complains because i wanna be away when its sapossed to be family time how do i explain to him i need my time too i cant even remeber the last time i got to go even out to lunch with without makin 4 trips to the potty lol i love my babies but i need mommy time  

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommab679
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Aww, Honestly I would sit him down and explain this to him.. hopefully he will understand and try a little harder.

Nicolenew
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM
That's understandable, explain to him that everyone needs a break from the kids every once in a while. Ask him how he would feel if he had the kids with him all day, even when hanging out with his buddies.
ATG499
by Wendy on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:04 AM

Quoting Nicolenew:

That's understandable, explain to him that everyone needs a break from the kids every once in a while. Ask him how he would feel if he had the kids with him all day, even when hanging out with his buddies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)